thirteen: I do not stare

y/n POV:

It has been about a week since f/n and I moved into the avengers tower. We have our own floor that consists of 4 bed rooms, each with their own bathroom and walk in wardrobe. (thanks Tony) there is a small kitchen and dining room, as the main one is on the avengers level. There is a lounge and we have an amazing view of New York. 

Ever since the attack dad has ensured I am never alone, like I can't protect myself. I am always joined by either f/n, an avenger, Maria or I am stuck by my dad side during his meetings. I feel like a hopeless child.

My leg has fully healed as Thor brought me some remedy from Asgard. 

And I have been training with the avengers everyday. Whether it be a run in the morning with Steve and Sam. Or sparing with Nat and Clint. I hate sparing with Nat. I always loose and its embarrassing. Which brings you to now

Where I am taking out my anger on a punching bag. Trying to get better so I don't immediately loose tomorrow.

And I am not alone oh no, although no one is in the room with me. As last time I was training by myself and Clint came up from behind and tried talking to me I freaked and kicked him where it hurts. I soon realized it was him and apologized. So safe to say they learned when I am taking out my anger to watch from afar.

Which is how I know Tony and Bruce are watching me on the security camera from their Lab. 

- as Steve and Bucky would not know how to use the technology to pull up the feed.

- Nat, Wanda, Pepper and F/n are out for Coffee

- Scott and Clint have taken the weekend off to be with their families.

-Peter is doing homework or something

and everyone else is either on a mission or doing their own thing.

I take a break from the punching bag and walk over to my drink bottle, looking up at the security camera flashing red, meaning someone is watching. I send a little wave before un-wrapping my fists and heading over to the shooting range to work on my aiming with guns. 

unknown third -person POV:

"where is the girl?" a man asks 

"she is at the avengers tower now since, Rumlow attempted to grab her" another replies

"what floor is she on?"

"unknown one of the residential ones"

"find out and report back" the first man says before leaving the room

"yes sir"

Tony POV:

Bruce and I are currently watching y/n from our lab. y/n and f/n had fit right in when they moved in. I known y/n is not thrilled about being supervised all the time. We even have Jarvis monitor her when she is asleep, so when she leaves the room or someone enters we will know. 

"Tony should we be concerned, y/n has been training for over 3 hours" Bruce says looking up from his desk and over to the security footage where y/n waves at us. I chuckle and wave back knowing she can not see me

"You know how she gets when we interrupt her but I can get Jarvis to alert her and tell her to take a break" I say giving Bruce a reassured smile, to which he nods and continues his work.

"Jarvis you heard that buddy, tell rain to take a break" 

"Already on it Sir" I look over to y/n where Jarvis tells her to take a break. But she has ear muffs on as she is in the shooting range.