fifty-four: understood?

Tony POV:

I look around and see the team getting to their feet, I would go and help but I am right in front of Y/n, this is the closest I will get to being next to her.

speaking of which, I watch as she storms away from one of the scientist and spins around with a determined look, I watch her trying to work out if she remember us, me?

She meets my eyes for a second before looking away, making me wince.

"here is the deal" she says everyone looks at her, she smiles almost as if she had her memory back.

When everyone stays silent she continues

"You Sean are coming with me" She points back at the scientist who looks like a nervous wreck.

"And you will fix me" She chuckles and points to her head

"As for the rest of you... well you will let me leave here, you won't track me or follow me"

at the last sentence, she looks at me directly. Sending shivers down my spine, F/n goes to say something but Steve grabs her arm.

"Y/n we have doctors and technology that could bring your memory back, just come with us" Steve says. Y/n looks at him for a moment seemingly contemplating it.

"Well Blondie, how will I trust you to do that?" She asks pain crosses F/n's face.

"you can trust us y/n, you will have me, your dad, Sam. And Tony, Bruce and Helen will work together to help you remember" F/n finally speaks up and steps toward Y/n.

"You say these names but I don't feel anything, I don't know who you speak of. I don't know you" she says. I feel my heart break, she really does not remember me?

"You say you don't trust us yet you trust them?" Bucky says annoyed. Y/n turns to Sean and then back to us

"Fine new deal, I take Sean and one of you come with me to ensure everything goes well" she says the Hydra agents and the man guy I assume stay silent, which is weird.

"What do you say Mr?" She says turning around to the Hydra agents and walking toward the man, who smirks.

'Sir Mr Fury is on the line, wanting to know what is going on?' Jarvis says into my suit. I sigh and ensure my face plate is back on

"Director"

"Stark, do you have her?"

"working on it, they wiped her memory, it is a lot harder than we thought" Y/n groans getting frustrated.

"Just knock her out and bring her in" Director says before disconnecting. I sigh

"Soldier I could agree, but I could also offer you more than just your memories" the man says making me nervous I look to the team who share the same expression. But y/n just smiles

"right well first step memory next step whatever you offer, so Sean gather your stuff we are leaving now" She says walking away and toward me. She looks into the eyes of the suit yet it feels like she is looking into my soul, looking right through me.

"Now which one of you want to tag along?" She breaks the eye contact and looks to the group. As she still stands right in front of me, I see this as my moment, I grab another disk from my suit and go to place it on her but she walks away and toward her brother

"you were so vocal on wanting to come with me so which one of you will?" she asks again. I share a look with Nat and she nods, with Y/n's back to me I throw the disk at her back. She freezes, before falling to the ground. Pietro catches her as she falls and picks her up.