sixty-seven: RAFT

Third person POV

Its been two week since Coulson and Sam L/n died. 

It has been a week since their funerals.

It's been two weeks since Dodger has been locked up

It's been 13 days since Y/n has spoken to anyone

12 days since anyone has seen her out of her room, besides at the funeral

2 weeks since she has eaten or had anything to drink

2 weeks since she has slept. 

"Sir Ms l/n has left her room" Jarvis announces to Tony who along with the rest of the avengers stops eating their breakfast and look at each other surprised.

"Where is she?" Tony asks

"She is approaching the kitchen" Jarvis replies, before Y/n enters the kitchen, dressed in grey sweat pants and a black hoodie, with the hood covering most of her face. She doesn't stop to acknowledge the group of people who are staring at her instead she walks up to Steve and Bucky.

"Do you know where they are holding Dodger?" she asks voice croaky. The two super soldiers stand there, unsure what to do.

"hey Y/n" Steve finally says. She continues to wait for their response

"um at the RAFT I think, why?. Also have you eaten yet I can make you breakfast if you'd like" Bucky asks. But after getting her answer Y/n already started walking away.

"um should we be concerned?" Sam (wilson) asks

"yeah someone should check on her" Bruce says, F/n goes to respond but Y/n's grumbling and stomping can be heard coming back into the room.

"Tony can you give me authorization to take a Jet to the RAFT" she asks.

"Um sure? Why didn't you just ask Jarvis?" he says.

"Because he wants me to and I quote look after myself before I go see him" she says.

"Y/n I just recommend you think this through" Jarvis says making Y/n roll her eyes.

"Ok I thought about it now please organize a Jet to take me" she asks.

"Only if you take someone with you" Jarvis replies. Y/n frowns 

"Can't you just portal there?" Vision asks. Y/n looks down at her feet

"um a Jet would be more easier so you know they don't attack me when I get there" she says 

"Ms L/n is having trouble using her powers since Mr L/n and Coulson passed away" Jarvis says. Y/n freezes and avoids all the sympathetic looks the team is giving her.

"um F/n can you come with me?" She asks quietly. F/n nods and walks up to her and links her arms with Y/n, who flinches slightly then rushes out of the room.

"Jarvis do you know why she wants to see her dad" Nat asks

"No she blocked me from her room. Today has been the first time I spoke to her since the day of the funerals" the AI says.

"Tony do you know?" Clint asks

"no"

"well F/n will find out and tell us" Steve says.

"if she could block Jarvis out of her room, then how could you prevent her from taking a jet?" Pietro asks. Tony doesn't respond instead answers his phone.

"Hello?" Tony says, 

"Stark why am I getting notified that Dodger Williams has a visitor?" fury asks