seventy-four: 15 years later

After I step through the portal I fall to my knees and cry. I teleported to my old apartment I was in before moving to Avengers Tower. I know it will be safe here for now, since SHIELD don't remember it and I had no where else to go to be honest.

Being in my suit, I see if Jarvis is connected

"J you there Buddy"

"Yes I am, Ms" I smile faintly.

"Can you connect me to Vision, as I have a feeling he will still remember me.

"That is correct, his mind was unable to be wiped. So he is the only person who knows you" I am not sure whether to be happy or sad about the outcome. But never the less. I talk to Vision

"Y/n?"

"Hey Vis, I assume you know what happened. And I was just wondering if you could make sure I didn't leave any trace of me there. Like photos and etc.. I would portal back. But my powers drained me and now I am exhausted" I say.

"Certainly" he says ending the call. I sigh and fall asleep, or pass out which ever you prefer.

15  years later...

Breaking News: THE FALL OF HYDRA?! A unknown hero has successful put a end to the corrupt and cruel terrorist organization. Insiders say, this hero works alone and their identity is unknown to everyone

"Director any word on who this person is?" Maria asks. 

"No, but they did us all a favor and put Hydra to bed.. for now"

y/n POV

"Well done Y/n. After 15 years you finally did it" Jarvis says. I enter my small home. And smile. I have finally done it. I know Hydra will return one day. But today marks the end of all those who wanted to kill me.

"Well J I couldn't have done it without you. So how are we celebrating" I ask walking to my fridge.

"Ms I think its time" he says. I shut the fridge and look shake my head

"No, J. They moved on." 

"But I thought when it was safe you would go and see them in person"

"Jarvis they all have families now, I can't just show up and ruin that" I say making Jarvis go silent

Anyway let me give you an update on what everyone is doing.

Pietro and Grace the girl from the bar, started seeing each other which is cute. Thor has not returned to earth, since which is odd. But I know he is alright as Sif, came to earth a couple years back. Wanda and Vision got engaged. Bucky and Nat ended up adopting a son, since neither of them could have children.  Bruce met another scientist and they got married. Steve and F/n are expecting their second child.

Oh right I forgot to mention... 5 years after I left, I discovered something in one of the Hydra bases, I took down. Which led to me bringing F/n, Sam and Coulson back from the dead.

Since there has been no world ending threat, the avengers have dispersed for now, so Clint has been living with his family and watching them grow up. Pepper and Rhodey got together, don't ask me how that happened I have no idea. When Sam and Coulson returned to the land of the living they became good friends and Coulson even trained Sam to be a SHIELD agent. Sam Wilson moved back with his sister and has been helping out around there.

Dodger Williams my biological dad, died 8 years ago. A hydra assassin killed him in prison after he told me some information.

The only person who I haven't mentioned is Tony..