Part 1

"Mom, Dad, I want to take a solo trip to Switzerland". These words were said by Nysa in the hope that her parents would allow and in fear that they wouldn't. She had been away from home but Switzerland was far and a solo trip was dangerous for an 18 year old according to Kajol and Ajay Devgan. "A solo trip? Nysa you've just turned 18, what's the hurry dear, you can go next year. We talked about this", said Kajol, "but Mom! I'm independent and I can take care of myself. Please please please!!!!!!!". And that was it. Nysa had made her puppy face and her father had agreed. Now since Ajay was ready, what could Kajol do!

~That week's Friday~

" Your flight will leave at 7:00 PM next Monday. And since you are in India now, for a month, you can spend two weeks in Switzerland. But darling please take care, do not go talking to random stranger boys and please always be alert. Okay?" "Mom chill. I'll be fine. You just quit on annoying Yug and take care of him. If I get any complaints from him I'm not coming home from Singapore until I finish my education!", threatened Nysa, with a naughty smirk on her face. "OK OK stop now both of you! Nysa, start with your packing because it's Friday today and you have to leave on Monday", said Ajay, "OK pops!".

~Aryan's house~

"Aryan beta why do you want to go to Switzerland? It's just been two months since you're back with us, and now Suhana will also be coming back for Christmas na darling", said Gauri Khan, Aryan's mother. "Ma! I'm going to Switzerland because I just want some peace. Media is constantly behind me wherever I go, and all the trolling despite of being innocent is killing me, okay? Just let me go! The shoot is over and there's nothing left now", said Aryan, much against his wishes. But how could he hide his emotions and feelings from his mother? She knew everything, even if he didn't tell her at times. "Aryan, I know it is difficult for you, and you cannot get this out of your head, but dear, we want you to be with us too right?", said Gauri, while sitting on the huge bed in her son's room.

"Ma please, I will be back after two weeks. Please?" "okay. If this makes you happy, sure. But dear be careful please?", " yes ma".