Part 17

Sh*t! Tomorrow, she leaves. And here I am fighting with myself. I'll just leave that aside for some days now, main focus, Nysa Shouldn't Leave.

Aryan was constantly trying to think of ideas that would prevent Nysa from going back to Singapore. But how much could he handle? Already traumatized, on top of that, there was news about him and Nysa after the Switzerland trip. He needed help, but more than that, he needed Nysa. He was lost in his thoughts as Gauri knocked on the door, telling him to get ready for the New Year party at Shanaya Kapoor's house. A wave of anger rose inside him. Why was she trying to make him go within people? Didn't his parents know that he didn't wanna be with anyone? They were against him too!? "I don't want to go Ma", he shouted. Gauri was a little taken aback, she knew Aryan wanted to keep to himself, but he had to come out someday.

"Alright dear, and if Nysa calls, tell her we're ready and leaving for the party", said Gauri, softly. Wait, Nysa is coming to the party? Oh yes, we might not have interacted much but Suhana and all are childhood friends! He grabbed his phone to call Nysa :

"Hey, you're going to the party?"

"Yes, you're coming you're coming?!", she knew she was getting her hopes high for nothing. Aryan wouldn't ever come.

"Um, no. Actually, could you just drop by after the party?", obviously not! It'll be so late by then. You won't be able to see her Aryan, forget it. She'll deny.

"It'll be really late, but yeah sure. I'll come. Just tell your parents once. And bye now, I gotta get ready".

Did she just agree? Aryan couldn't believe his luck. He didn't object now. He would tell her to be in touch, the only person who made him blush and smile. Singapore or India, they'd keep on talking.

~After the party~

Nysa and Aryan were sitting in his room laughing on the hilarious moments in the party. They were talking in such a gibberish manner not even a baby could decode! Aryan was finally feeling normal, this is what he liked about Nysa, she made him feel normal, despite who his father was, his surname. There were times during the Switzerland trip when he would just keep on staring at her, getting lost in her eyes, finding ways to her heart through her smile. Maybe she noticed, even when she didn't look at me. Outside his room, Shah Rukh Khan was trying to stop his tears, because for the first time in two whole months, his old Aryan was back. That cute laugh of him was back. Mannat felt like home again.

"Phew! I get going Aryan, 12 AM. Mumma will kill me if I delay more", said Nysa, "yeah sure. Bye, and thanks", "for what?" "Nothing".