Part 3

~Nysa's house~

(Sunday)

"Kajol, where are you? Please I really need your help!", burst in through the door, Gauri Khan. "Um aunty? What are you doing here at 7 AM? All okay?", asked Nysa, she wasn't used to Gauri storming through the door right in the morning! And neither had she and and the Khan family reacted much, so for her it was as if a stranger was inside her house. "No dear, nothing is fine. Where's your mother?", asked Gauri with concern, "Mom is gone out for a walk. But is there anything I can do?", Nysa said while handing over a glass of water to Gauri, "I wish there was. Aryan has locked himself in his room since yesterday. Me and Shah Rukh tried to get him out but he won't come! So I thought he likes being with your mom, maybe she could help", Gauri replied sadly.

Nysa was clueless. She had never, ever in her life met Aryan Khan. And now all she could do was call her mother back at home. "Don't worry aunty, I've called mom home, she'll be back in 10 minutes. But why did Aryan lock himself? I mean, if you don't mind answering......", asked Nysa, with hesitation. "Well, after the case, none of his friends like to be with him. It's only Ahaan and Ananya - Shanaya who talk to him", she answered.

"OH, well, it's not good of his friends to do that. But at least now he knows how many of them are real", said Nysa. Gauri smiled slightly. She had never paid attention to this thought before. Actually, she was quite surprised on seeing Nysa, she really was smart and understanding. "You're right dear....", said Gauri, softly.

~After 10 minutes~

Kajol and Gauri came back to Mannat. Kajol tried to talk to Aryan, tried to get him out but he just didn't agree. They all sat in the living room, no one knowing what to do. "Gauri, is there anything that he wanted to do? Or wanted to say? You know we could give him whatever he wants. I just want my son with me, safe and happy", asked Shah Rukh, "no, no. There wasn't anything he wanted apart from going to Switzerland, and we're letting him go. But Aryan is not a child, he won't lock himself just because he doesn't get to go to Switzerland", she answered. The three of them sat there for a while, suggesting each other ideas.

But no one knew what Aryan was going through, sitting in his room, all alone. The only thing he wished for was everything going back to normal. There was no one he could talk to, no one. He was close with his mother, but he needed a friend right now. He needed that person who would do anything for him. Who he had for his self, only himself. Whom he could just ring up anytime or go to his/her house anytime. But anything he did or anyone he met was told to the whole country! How can anyone live like this? He often thought.