Part 5

~Finally landing in Switzerland~

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M IN SWITZERLAND!", screamed Nysa as she got out of the airport. "But it's damn cold over here, but wait, did I expect Switzerland to be hot?!", she said, talking to herself. She then got in the taxi towards her hotel, in Zurich. And Aryan too got in the taxi towards his hotel. Both of them had not recognized each other because of the masks, but they were together in the plane, hotel and Zurich. But now the problem was, Nysa was absolutely irritated by Aryan, not knowing that it was him.

Of course, her mood would be fine tomorrow and she would forget all about the incident, right?

~In the hotel~

"Hotel Schweizerhof, complicated name, but an absolute paradise. Excuse me, I had booked a room, suite actually", said Aryan as he inquired on the reception. Just then Nysa came through the door with a dreamy look in her eyes. Aryan saw her and tried to make eye contact but she was too busy adoring the hotel! Soon, even Nysa came by the reception to ask for her room keys, while waiting, she noticed Aryan. "Wait, you're the one who was with me in the plane, right?", she asked, "that wouldn't be a proper description but yes, that's me", replied Aryan, "well, if you want a proper description, you're the one who flirting with me as if you're Raj from DDLJ! And that is a horrible way to flirt", said Nysa, sarcastically.

Aryan was impressed. The girl was taking over him and even he was allowing his heart to trust again. He just couldn't stop! "Here we go again, ho gaya inka ghoorna shuru", said Nysa, rolling her eyes with a wicked smile. "Okay! Hey I know who you are! You're Nysa Devgan!", Aryan screamed. Okay yes, it was a little too loud, actually really loud. "I was hoping you wouldn't notice. I'm tired of that 'oh you're Nysa Devgan' thing. But anyways yes, that's me. What's your name flirt?", asked Nysa, giggling. As they headed towards their rooms, Aryan replied, " Aryan Khan. And, I'm not a flirt", "Okay this weird. If you're here with me, we must be in the news. Ugh I hate this!", she complained.

"OH just chill Nysa. It doesn't matter. We're always in the news", said Aryan, "you're right. And sorry for the airport drama. I was just pissed off because the paparazzi was constantly behind me".