Part 12

~Nysa's house~

What's this noise? Well, it's nothing but Nysa and Yug fighting and destroying the house. This is pretty normal. Siblings, they love each other and hate each other, but no one else has the permission to trouble them except for each other. As Nysa was about to throw a pillow on Yug, her phone rang and she was surprised to see that Aryan was calling her right in the morning. "Yug, wait a second. I gotta take this call" "is your dear Aryan's call?", Yug said teasingly, with a smirk on his face. Nysa gave him an angry look and went to the balcony.

"Morning Aryan"

"I wanted to talk about something"

"Okay...what is it?"

"WHY COULDN'T YOU SEND ME THE CHOCOLATE CAKE YOU MADE IN SWITZERLAND?"

(Excuse me? We're talking about a cake? Aryan, you're so cute!)

"OH, I'm sorry, but we didn't talk about this earlier"

"Yes we did, right in the flight when we were coming back. I want it and you make it for me! And don't you dare make anything for Abram".

"What!? He hung up!", she shouted. Nysa knew Aryan could be immature at times. But fighting for a cake? She was surprised. But it feels so good, it's nice he loved my cake, he makes me feel so special. Oh Nysa, you just fell in love! And Aryan? That guy had been attracted to her the second he saw her. Not that he didn't notice her when she was in the news, but apart from the face, he fell for the personality. "Making your cake, Mr. Khan", she smiled and left for the kitchen.

~Aryan's house~

Aryan was sitting, well, impatiently, in his room. He didn't go out much, even though everything is almost back to normal. His friends continued to message him daily. But the only person he really talked to was Nysa, and his mother. She wanted to be there for her son, but slowly, Aryan was starting to shut people out of his life. When he came home, he was always with his mom, but now, he was distancing himself from her.

What he felt, nobody knew.