Part 19

Aryan was in his worst state of desperation. The person who calmed him down was now away from him, and in these times he needed her the most. Call it madness, call it obsession. But it was clear to him now : he loved Nysa. Aryan was ready to chase her till Singapore. He would do anything and everything to see her and confess his feelings, because if it wasn't now, maybe it was never. Nysa too, was feeling like she had left a huge part of her heart in India. No matter how many times she talked about it to her mother and father, it wouldn't help her. The one person she could think of was Aryan. She remembered how she had fallen asleep in his arms during the Switzerland trip, how protective he had been while they roamed on the streets. Is it love? But me, Nysa Devgan, who doesn't trust anyone easily because of the limelight I come into, fell in love? Even though everyone takes me for granted?

Several times she had picked up her phone to call Aryan, but thinking he would be sleeping, and thinking about what she would say, she didn't call him. I cannot deny it. I love Aryan more than anyone in this world. He's precious to me than anything!

~Mannat~

"Ma, I've gotten the permission by NCB to travel. I'm going to Singapore. If papa asks, tell him anything apart from this", and he left towards the door leaving his mom smiling. This was her Aryan. As Aryan went towards the airport, what he cared about was how would he face Nysa. What was he exactly going to say? He couldn't directly say I Love You. Moreover, he didn't even know where she lived in Singapore. All he knew was her college. But he'd ask her.

~Singapore~

As Nysa peacefully woke up after a nap in her apartment, the first thing she heard was her phone's ring. It was Aryan. This was awkward. I know I love him. And what if he doesn't love me back? It's always turned out this way, I give people everything and in turn they just break me down. She somehow calmed herself and picked up his call.

"Hey Aryan"

"Where are you?"

"In Singapore?"

"Where in Singapore?"

"Treetops Executive, but why are you asking?"

"Nothing. Talk to you later".

She didn't expect this at all. Was he coming to Singapore? But how could he? He did not, by any means, want to be within people now. Was she supposed to call Gauri aunty and ask about him? But that would be awkward too. There, she was confused again.