Part 2

~Aryan's house~

(Saturday)

Aryan was sitting near the window in his room, staring at the Sun.
He was excited about this trip, but also scared. Traveling alone wasn't the issue, the issue was that if his past came back to him in any form, he would completely break down. Only his mother knew about Alizah. He didn't dare to let anyone else know. He felt like there was something missing from his life, always. But that was what Aryan couldn't find. What was missing? He had everything, but still he felt empty and helpless at times. He had tried making some new friends after the case, but as soon as they saw him angry and irritated, they just left him.

Maybe they're afraid of me, of my anger, of my eyes that look dangerous according to people.

Aryan used to think about it many times, but the only answer he got was that maybe he wasn't the angel and rather the devil, he thought he could only destroy. But devils are kind too. And Aryan had completely ignored this thing, which made him think he really was the worst person in the world. "Aryan? What's wrong? Come down, me, Abram and mom are all sitting in the living room", said Shah Rukh Khan, patting his head, "no papa, I'll just stay here, and can you just call Ma up? I wanna talk to her about....", Aryan was about to finish the sentence but he couldn't find the right words, he felt blank, dark, sick.

~five minutes later~

"Aryan darling you called me? What's wrong?", "hmm nothing, just, just called you".

~Nysa's house~

"You look like a jaguar!" "And you look like a gorilla!"

"Pop! Karan uncle can you just stop? You both are wild animals, yeah fine!", scolded Nysa. Her father and Karan Johar had a ridiculous relationship. They constantly made fun of each other but were the first to help if one of them needed help. It was entertaining at times, but then they had to be stopped because it got too ridiculous. Nysa actually enjoyed it, but as her mother saw both of them as annoying kids while fighting, she had to stop them.

"So Nysa, are you done packing? And you know what, you're going to be tortured at the airport on Monday", said Karan, sarcastically, "why, what's wrong?", asked Nysa, obviously out of worry because she hated all the trolling and memes that were made on her sometimes. But ignored it quite well. "Because Aryan Khan is going to Switzerland too", replied Karan, with a smile on his face, "so what's that got to do with me?" "You know it", teased Karan, "you're impossible Karan Johar!".

Actually it wasn't going to be a torture, but of course, no one knew that!