Part 20

Aryan ran towards Nysa's apartment excitedly and nervously. It was as if he had achieved the world. With Nysa beside him, he could do anything. He stood in front of the door, thinking what her reaction would be. Would she be angry when Aryan told her about his feelings? Would she distance herself from him? He didn't want any of this to happen.

Finally making up the courage, he rang the doorbell. Nysa opened the door looking like the cutest teddy ever. Aryan couldn't help but smile. She was his life. She would always be.

"Hey". "Hey!? What the hell are you doing over here? Aryan!", Nysa was speechless. She was so happy to see him! Failing to stop herself, she hugged Aryan tightly. "Listen, there's something I want to tell you. It's now or never", said Aryan, "yes, what is it?" "I love you. I don't know if you love me back, but if you don't, please don't go away from me. You're the only person who calms me down and let's me be my real self. Nysa, did anyone ever tell you, that you're really special?", Aryan finished, continuing to hug her. Nysa looked at Aryan with tears in her eyes. For a second Aryan feared his world had fallen. "No Aryan. Nobody made me feel special like you do. Nobody protects me like you do. My happiness, therapist, my everything. It's you. I didn't expect you to fall for a girl like me. But you've done it, and it's a mistake, I'm so imperfect! But through these imperfections, I love you".

"In that case, this is the most beautiful mistake I've made, and I'll continue to make it, you like it or not".