𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

july 5th year ????

"kim (name). congratulations. you have won the games." one of the squid game guards spoke, handing the young woman a brief case filled with money.

the woman only stayed silent and kept her eyes on the front man.

she finally made a move and went down on her knees, forehead to the ground. "please, make me your secretary. i learnt many things in these games. i am amazed. so please, allow me to work by your side." she spoke ever so formally.

the front man looked down at her through his mask. he didn't say anything for a second before nodding. "you intrigue me, not only are you not scared of these games, or any of us, but you want to be involved with the ones who set it up. very well."

(name) lifted her head, her eyes widened. "you are... agreeing to make me your secretary?" she asked as if she was offered to be the friend of an important person. even better, she's now the secretary of an important person.

the front man nodded again. "on three conditions." he said.

"what is it, i'll do anything!" (name) replied.

"one, you finish up all your studies. i accept the intelligent. two, you must never mention us to anyone. they already don't believe that this exists, but even so. three, you must never turn back to your life as a regular person."

(name) nodded rapidly. "i accept those conditions!"

"alright. now go, go to your temporary freedom."

two squid game guards knocked (name) out before throwing her in a white van, taking her home to her current 'freedom'.