Chapter 3: Odd

So what are you going to do, Cale-nim?"

Choi Han looked at Cale who was chilling on his rocking chair while eating grapes with the kittens laying on his lap. He looks so relaxed. However, Choi Han knows the truth. Cale might seem like he was relaxing but the truth is he was thinking and planning about the future event.

"This evening, I plan to go to the super rock villa to gain the ancient power there."

Right now Cale only had one goal which is to gain all his ancient power before the plaza terror. With this, he didn't have to worry about White Star finding it first. If he can, he also wants White Star's earth ancient power, disguise thus he doesn't have to worry about his important people being taken away from him, just like how white star kidnapped his father.

"I need to collect all my ancient powers before the plaza terror so that I don't have to worry about White Star finding it first."

Choi Han nodded his head.

"You going to bring me together with you, right, Cale-nim?"

Cale stopped his rocking chair then he looked at Choi Han who had his eyes darkened as he stared at Cale too. It makes Cale shiver and without thinking twice nodded his head.

"Of course, Choi Han. You have to stay by my side always."

Choi Han's darkened face instantly turned bright with a wide smile.

Cale frowned.

It's scary how Choi Han can change his expression almost immediately.

"Meooow.."

"Meoooowww"

Both the kittens looked at Choi Han then Cale before snuggling close to Cale. They saw how scary Choi Han's expression was thus they seek protection on Cale.

Cale smiled when he noticed that the kittens are afraid of Choi Han then patted their heads. It's clear that they still didn't have any memories of the previous timeline.

"I wonder if they will get their memories back," Choi Han said as he looked at the scared kittens in Cale's embrace.

"Maybe in the future, who knows right?"

Choi Han nodded his head. He then stood up and helped Cale fill his empty teacup. Ron is the one who usually prepared Cale's tea however he seems to have other things to arrange.

"Say Cale-nim, how are you going to the super rock villa? We don't Raon with us?"

"I'll use my wind ancient power."

"You still have your previous ancient power? If you do then why do you want to collect it again?"

"So that my ancient power will get stronger."

"I see."

Choi Han who was beside Cale started to approach the door. He seems like he is about to go out of the room. It makes Cale confused.

'Isn't he the one who wanted to follow me wherever I go? So why did he leave when I said I'll to the super rock villa?'

Cale frowned.