Chapter Two

"Draco,he must need help"Blaise said hoarsely as the two crossed over the threshold to reach the gate to allow them to get into the castle. Draco stopped in his tracks, turning to his best friend and rolled back his grey eyes, only to make Blaise give him a look of death.

"Maybe he does, but he seems dangerous" Draco reply's,treating Blaise as if he was Harry Potter him self. Blaise continued to walk forward, much to Dracos dislike.

"Cassie will never lie about the emotions that cause her eyes to change colour! She is our best friend" Blaise shouts, walking towards the carriages, followed by Draco behind him. Draco touched his blonde hair as he sat opposite Blaise, making it go perfectly straight again.

"Obviously,she was born like that" Draco snorted as he held out his hand for Goyle to grab, joining the two as they made there way up to the castle.

"Draco, I could tell on the train that you seem jealous" Goyle says, which makes Blaise laugh in agreement." Of course he is, he wouldn't be talking about Cassie if he weren't" Blaise says,Draco clenching his fist in anger.

"Listen, I treat Cassie as a sister that I never had!" Draco boomed, making Blaise jump a little."Your defensive of her, hinting you like her!"Blaise says, making Goyle chuckle a little.

"I mean I would not say no" Draco laughs as the boys finally made it into the castle, where Cassie,
Pansy and Crab were waiting for them.

"There you guys are!" Shouted Pansy, Cassie and Crab turning around quickly to greet there friends.
"Nice of you guys to join us" Cassie laughs, walking into the great hall just before Mattheo Riddle was sorted into his house. Her eyes were yellow, meaning she was happy to be reunited with her friends.

"Let's see what house he gets put into" Marcus Flint shouts quietly, making everyone at the Slytherin table turn there heads as Mattheo Riddle himself walks into the great hall, oozing with confidence as he strutted through the hall, even giving Cassie a cheeky wink as he looked over at the table."Cass has an admirer" Pansy laughs,Cassie chiming in.

"Mattheo Riddle take a seat" Professor McGonagall says loudly, her voice echoed throughout the hall.
"A Riddle?" Adrian Pucy, a member of the Slytherin quidditch team asks his sister, Adrianna, who looked stunned as she wiped the spilt drink with a cloth she carried around with her.

"SLYTHERIN!" Shouted the sorting hat instantly, before hitting Mattheo on the head. He grinned and headed towards the Slytherin table, sitting in between Cassie and Pansy, which made Draco look angry,with Blaise noticing immediately and welcomed Mattheo to Slytherin.

"Just call me Theo" he says, making everyone nod in reply." Theo Riddle it is then" Cassie says, eating a piece of chicken with her hands." The names Cassie isn't it?" Theo asks, making her nod her head."It sure is" she giggled before taking a sip of water.

"Welcome to Slytherin mate" Marcus Flint says, extending a hand for Theo to shake. Shaking his hand gently, Theo returned the smile that Marcus had given him, which was warm and friendly. Marcus was only friendly to certain people, so to Cassie it came as a surprise when he was being friendly to Theo.

"So, who is organising our next party?" Draco asks, Marcus shaking his head in confusion." We never gave that role to anyone before school ended" Marcus says, sighing that a party was not going to happen any time soon. Pansy looked up and smiled at Marcus, leaving him even more confused " Don't worry about it, I have already planned it during the summer, just need a day to do it" she says, making most people on the table cheer quietly.

"How about tomorrow night?" Goyle asks, making Blaise agree with him almost instantly." Alright, tomorrow it is then" Pansy says, smiling brightly."Who is invited?" Theo asks Pansy, who placed her fork down and took a sip of water before answering him. "It's a Slytherin party" she says, making Theo smile." However, some Hufflepuffs will attend" she continued, looking over at Cassie who was in the middle of sending the news to Cedric Diggory, a boy she has known all of her life.

"That's awesome!" Theo boomed, making everyone laugh." Looks like we have got a party animal" Cassie says, returning to her meal. Theo laughed slightly and looked away for a moment, knowing that what she said was hundred percent true.

"Yes, indeed we have"