Chapter Seven

Theo's POV:
"My what!" She shouts, getting all worried, tears forming in her eyes. "They hate me!" She screams, making me jump slightly as I sat beside her, before pulling her gently onto my lap, wiping her tears from her eyes. I hold her hand, telling her that everything is going to be fine. "My face!" She shouts, which makes me run to her unit where her makeup was, so that she could cover up the bruises on her face. She thanked me and told me in a polite way to get out her dorm, before her parents entered. I left without saying a word and headed to my dorm to get changed into my uniform, ready for Potions with Snape, where we were making a cure for boils potion. I got changed and headed for the common room, where Cassie was sitting with her parents, looking anxious on what they had to say...

Cassie POV:
I look at the faces of my parents, which looked as bright as ever. Something must be going on, I think to myself just as I see Theo head to potions. I nod at him, indicating that he will tell Snape in private about my whereabouts. Pansy heads down the stairs and sits next to me, making me fell better.

"Pansy dear, how are you?" My mother asked, making me want to roll my eyes at her. My parents never cared about me after Blake died, for I became the irrelevant child of the family. "Mrs Morgan, I am fine" Pansy returned politely, making my father smile at her bright. I noticed a scar on his hand; I think he burnt his hand cooking again...

"We are relocating to France" my father announces, making me want to cry all over again." What!" I shout, my mother giving me a death stare." Cassie Estela Harriet Morgan do not speak to me like that!" My mother roars, slapping me across the face. I became used to this, but somehow tears formed into my eyes once more.

"How dare you slap her!" I hear the voice of Snape himself, walking in with Theo, Blaise and Draco, who all looked shocked to the core." Cassie you will be coming to France with us, like it or not!"
"France?" I turn and look to Theo, tears starting to appear in his eyes, making me run up and hug him, leaving my parents fuming.

"Get your hands off him!"
"No! He is my friend"
Father started to pull me away from Theo, making the tears that were saved in my eyes run down my face. I look at the floor, pretending no one was there. I did not realise that Theo had rescued me. But when I did I gave him a kiss, just to piss off my parents.

"I am going nowhere with you guys!"
"Become an orphan then, we really don't care"
"Actually she has a home" the voice of Molly Weasley shouts, making me smile brightly whilst I rest my head onto Theo's chest. Theo looked at me not only in shock but adorably as he rested his head on mine after he gave a welcoming smile to Molly.

"I see my Cassie has admirer" Molly jokes, making me laugh." Good to see you to Moll" I say,holding onto Theo more tightly as my brother Leo get dragged out of nowhere, his greenish brown eyes fixated at me, his knuckles burning when he sees Theo rest his head on mine.

"Brother dearest" I say sarcastically, pulling away from Theo as I step forward to face Blake's killer." Cassie mother fucking Morgan, or should I say one of Santa's hoe hoe hoes" he reply's, making me push him to the floor in anger,Molly holding me back, preventing me from seeking revenge for Blake's death.

"See what he has done to her!"
" We don't give a shit Molly!"
"Her brother was her world!"
"SHE KILLED HIM!" I hear my father roar, making tears rapidly send down my face, Theo running to me and scoping me up into his arms, making me feel safe.

They left suddenly, all the anger and emotions making me drop to the floor. Theo kneeling down, not knowing my parents were still there, kissed me passionately, making me shocked, but everyone else cheering. I felt hands punching me as I feel my brothers fists beating me from pillar to post, making me scream in fear. Theo pulls out his wand but before he could cast something, Father pulled him away and hit Theo, making me scream more. Everything turned into a whirlwind as I faded away from the world.....