Chapter 10

Theo's POV:
The sun shone through the windows,making me grab my pillow and sling it over my head. Today was the day that school was cancelled to attend the wedding of the year. Pansys parents organised it immediately, so desperately wanting to sale there daughter as if she was a lamb for slaughter.

"Wolfie, you up?" I whisper in the dark, hoping I get a answer back." Mi amor, of course I am"the voice of Cassie says, kissing me on the cheek which made me smile. Her laugh makes me smile even more, the sun radiating on her face in her room at The Burrow.

"We can't lay in bed forever" she says, pulling one of my jumpers on, giggling at my reaction." You will get it back I promise" she says, whist I stood and watched her in ore, kissing her up and down her neck, making her shiver slightly.

"I am going down to breakfast, you coming?" I ask, Cassie nodding her head. The immediate welcome that I have had since I have been dating Cassie has been amazing, almost dream like. She is the part of the puzzle that needed completing, and I was her riddle that needed to be solved. Together we make a great couple. Her family approves of me, my family approves of her, what more could a man want?

"Morning guys!" Cassie says, pulling out her seat at the dinner table. Fred and George smirked at me, I laugh it off, knowing what they were going to say. Cassie shot round and gave them a death stare, trying not to laugh. This is perfect, and I hope we get married here as well. One day in the future ahead of us.

"So you and Theo had fun last night I take it" Charlie asks Cassie, leaving everyone around the table stunned. Never had I imagined Charlie to say that, I would always thought it would be down to the twins.

Some time later....
"Do you take Pansy Parkinson to be your wife?"
"I do"
"Do you take Blaise Zabini to be your husband?"
"I do"
The wedding ended with cheers and laughter from the crowd, which made Cassie excited at what was yet to come. She knew that life would never be the same again.

"Cassie can I have a word" Theo says, pulling her over to were her family were,making her confused.
"Ever since you came into my life, I have never fallen for someone so quick like you Cassie" Theo says, getting down on one knee, making the crowd gasp and cheer.
"Cassie Estella Morgan- Weasley, will you marry me?"

To be continued........