Chapter six

Blaise POV:
"Every part of me feels numb. Cleaning my fist all I think about is Pansy and Cassie, getting beaten up. Pansy came out with a scratch but Cassie had more then that. A potential broken arm along side many bruises she had been given. Words can't describe what happened, it all happened so fast" I explain to Adrian and Draco, who looked shell shocked by the whole situation. They are both on the quidditch team, alongside me and Cassie. They want Marcus removed due to the terror he put on our house. It was five past nine in the evening, when I was gonna kiss Pansy. I guess people ruin the fun.

"Theo Riddle is our new member" Draco says, leaving me surprised. He was jealous of him but now his friends. Guess I will always be the confused one.
"Good shout Dray, Blaise you know what you need to do" Adrian says, walking to a couch to check on Adrianna, his younger sister of 2 minutes. "Draco I am going to see Cass for a bit" I say, Draco nodding as he cleaned up some rubbish. I hear the sobs off Cassie through the door. This was the worst beaten she has ever took. I mean, the worst ever beaten that was given by Marcus.

"Cass" I say, walking through her doom room, shutting the door quickly. The first thing I noticed was her bruised face, her tears were rolling down her face, holding onto the hand of Theo, as if she felt numb."How's Pansy?" She asks, as Theo wiped a tear from her face. The twins left a while ago and Cedric had to leave as he had to go to practise somewhat earlier. The one thing that stands out about her is that she always things about others before herself.

"Let's just say that she only has a few scratches" I say, trying not to make Cassie fell bad about herself."Marcus is a twat" she says, laughing through her tears. "He sure is Cass" Theo says, making me laugh." Theo, your apart of our group, and earned everyone's respect" i say, making him smile bright."Thank you" he says, making me laugh a little. "We thank you for making sure Cass is ok" I say, making Cassie smile." You should stay with Pansy, she needs you" she says, making me sigh." No, you need me here" i say, Cassie trying to sit up but failing." I have Theo, just go".

Pansy POV:
I lay across my bed, bruised, tears forming in my eyes at the thought of Cassie getting beaten badly. I wipe the tears that fall from my face with the sleeve of my night shirt as I stared at the ceiling. The heartbreak I felt when I hear the sobs of Cassie, being looked after by Theo, the bruises and the damage that it left her body in very brutal. I know Theo would look after her, and he would never leave her side.

I was surrounded my thoughts so much I never knew Blaise walked in, dressed in his pyjamas and sitting on the edge of my bed playing with his ring. I looked at him and burst out in tears, Blaise rushing and laying down beside me, pulling me closer to his chest.
"How's Cassie" i say, sobbing through my tears." She is not in a good condition" he says, making me cry even more. I just cried into Blaise for some long time before I fell into a deep sleep at the early time of nine thirty.

Theo POV:
As I held her hand,I noticed that Cassie had pink eyes, indicating pain. I felt helpless, what can holding  a hand do huh? Tears were forming in my own eyes, but I had to be strong for Cassie. She still smiled at me and grabbed my hand, to play with my ring.
"I bet I look hideous" Cassie says, making me look at her in ore. "Your still beautiful" I say, Cassie kissing my hand gently."Thanks for saying that" she says, making me smile bright." Anytime darling" I say cheekily, making her laugh loud." Your a joker" she says laughing her head off, but wincing through the pain.

"I just want Marcus out of my damn life" Cassie says, stroking my hand softly. I remember what Draco had told me: Marcus controlled what she did, who she spoke to and who she stayed with. Talk about manipulation. "I know you do Cass" I reply, in the middle of making myself a drink." Tonight was ruined".

Dracos POV:
"It sure was" I hear Theo talking to Cassie as I walk into her dorm to see how she was. She gave me a smile and continued to play with Theo's ring, which was in a shape of a snake." Cass" I say,making her look at me in pain." Your shocked by the state I am in" she asks, making me nod. I felt hopeless. I can't stand her and see her beaten by a thug. I hate it. I could not take it and ran out, making Theo run after me.

"Where are you going?" He shouts, making me turning around in anger." I can't see her like that!" I scream, heading towards my dorm and slammed the door shut. I fell to my bed, staring at the ceiling. It should have been me who was beaten, not Cassie or Pansy. I should have been beaten; I just wanna beat Marcus....

Cassie POV:
I stare at Theo as he pours a cup of fire whisky, my eyes turning into green. He is so handsome I thought, but I quickly turned my head back round when he came back over, which made me try to laugh or smile. But he made me laugh with his cheeky smile. "What are you laughing at?" He smirks, making me laugh even more at him,which shifts my eyes to yellow.

"Shut it handsome" I say almost as cheekily, making him smirk at me bright. "Shut it beautiful" he reply's make, making me smile uncontrollably. Maybe there was some hope of getting Marcus out of my life, even though I know it would never happen.

"I will get that" Theo says the next mourning as the door knocked. He opened it to see Blaise whispering something to him, making me instantly worried.

"Your parents are here"