Chapter Four

"So tell me about yourself" Cassie asks Theo, who was sitting on the desk chair, looking around the room, gazing at all the detail that Cassie had put into her dorm." Well, I am Riddle for a start" he says, making Cassie laugh quietly.

"I know your a Riddle, which I have no problem with" she says, leaving Theo stunned." Really?" He asks in disbelief, making Cassie nod her head." I really don't have no problem with you" she says again, making Theo smile bright.Cassie looked at Theo and smiled herself, making Theo laugh slightly." I live by the sea with my mother, my father died a few days after I was born" Theo continued, taking a sip of water he had poured into a goblet.

"I am sorry to hear that" Cassie says, making Theo smile." Thanks, I never really told anyone before"he says, placing his feet on a footrest that was placed in front of him. Theo noticed that the blue eyes of Cassie were now a purple colour."Cass, your eyes" he says, making Cassie blink faster."Purple?" She asks,Theo nodding instantly.

"I was born with this" Cassie explains, cleaning a photo of her family."My father has the same thing" she says, placing the photo back down on the cabinet.Cassie his her anger as she placed a photo down of one of her brothers, the more dangerous one out of the family." You good?" Theo asks, noticing Cassie shift emotion, her eyes turning red like the colour of anger.

"My brother is an asshole" Cassie says, her cheeks flushing with anger,tears forming in her eyes almost instantly."Why what happened?" Theo asks, hugging Cassie gently, wiping her tears with the sleeve of his jumper." My brother Leo turned to the dark side,only ten years of age,killing my beloved twin brother Blake" she says, leaving Theo in shock.

"I am sorry to hear that" Theo says, looking at Cassie emotionally,Cassie pulling out of the hug to get a glass of water."My parents sent me to the Weasleys, one of my neighbour's who are so loving.That was were I fell in love with quidditch,thanks to Fred and George training me as a chaser" Cassie says, making Theo smile brightly.

"Blake would be so proud of you" Theo says, making her smile brightly." He reminds me of you,a cheeky lad who loved Slytherin party's" Cassie says, getting a photo of Blake to show Theo. "He and Pansy were dating for a couple months before he died, that was way before she like Blaise" Cassie says, passing a photo to Theo, who look interested in what she had to say."He looks like you, just a male form" Theo jokes, making Cassie laugh loud." You should tell my boyfriend that then" she says, leaving Theo shocked." Relax, I am joking, me and Marcus Flint are history" she says, making Theo smile to himself.

"Blake was the one who got us together, he was the first to comfort me after his death" Cassie says, poring a glass of fire whisky." But things went down heal after he found out that I shared a bed with Cedric Diggory after having a nightmare when he was staying in my dorm" Cassie says, cleaning her heels for the party.

"I am gonna get some sleep" Theo says, hugging Cassie goodbye.

"Bye Riddle"
"Bye Morgan"