Chapter 8

Touching her cold body, Theo kissed Cassie gently on the forehead, tears gently running down his face. He never showed his feelings to anyone, but when Cassie got hurt, he can't help but cry. She was laying on her bed, still out cold from the harsh punishment that she faced during that confrontation with her parents. It was like Marcus was beating her all over again.

"Mr Riddle, you are free from lessons to look after Miss Morgan for as long as you need" Snape says, walking out. Theo nodded his head, before whispering "Cassie Riddle" underneath his breath. The smile that he has started to widen as he sees the eyes of Cassie looking at him, red in anger and pain. Cassie spoke with her lips closed and kissed Theo gently against his smooth lips, crying during it.

"Theo" she says, almost coldly, reaching for Theo's hand. Theo then released that he loved Cassie, more then her parents did. Even though he was convinced she likes him, he never wants to break the bound that they have. Blaise and Pansy run through the door, taking one look at Cassie holding Theo's hand and smiled, knowing that they never kissed passionately in front of everyone on purpose.

"The kiss?" Blaise asks cheekily, knowing he will never get an answer." Will explain later".

"You have my approval, of my daughter" Molly Weasley walks in, Cassie greeting her with a massive smile." Daughter?" She asks, looking confused, but eager to get away from her parents for good.
"Cassie Morgan,your brothers and sisters can't wait for you to complete the family" she says, just as Fred and George were walking through the door, along with Harry, Ron and Ginny.

"Cassie Weasley sounds better, that's if she wants her last name changed" Ron says, taking a seat next to his sister, smiling at her." How about Morgan- Weasley, comparing the two together" Cassie says, Fred smiling at her." Cassie Morgan-Weasley it is".

"I've always wanted a child in Slytherin" Molly says, Cassie laughing cutely." I am a kind Slytherin don't worry" she says, Molly giggling in agreement beside Harry." You sure are" she says, through her muffled giggles.

Cassie POV:
"Theo, I need to ask you something" I say, brushing his lose curls that was placed in front of his face. He smiled at me and nodded at me gently." Why did you kiss me?"
"Cassie Morgan- Weasley, I like you a lot, I just know that whatever happens, Marcus will put a stop to it."

That's when the door came flying open, and guess who it was. Marcus himself....Out for blood...