chapter 7

Bells pov

I woke up like usual. I got ready and left. I bumped into mint. We decided to walk to school together. We talked a bit. Not a lot. Don't want to let him get comfrtoable and not leave me alone after. But I liked his company at the same time. Something made me feel happy when I was next to him. I would hide it though. We arrived to schools don we walked in. There we meet up with our friends. Golden came and storm greeted her with a kiss. We began talking till the bell rang. Off to class. Great and to think I was already living in hell. I took my seat. Then I felt something hit me. I saw it was a note. I opened it and saw it was from mint. I looked over at him and he waved. I wrote back and threw it. Good thing the teacher is dumber than a eggplant. If that is possible. Man I am just so mean. No wonder people ar- ow! I looked and saw he threw me a pen. I lightly growled and wrote back. I felt like a child passing notes in class. Especially when at the other end it was a guy. I could see the guy in the middle was getting frustrated. He was one of theses students who wanted to be the favorite of the class. You know. Not saying its bad but I was fun to see him "angry". "Bell fire!"

I looked up and saw the teacher. She was not happy. "What is the answer to question 17 from paragraph 6 in page 167?" asked the teacher

Jesus since when was this math. "I thought this was language arts not math"I said

Damn I have a big mouth. I sass so much. What ever sass is. Oh well. The teacher growled. "Outside now!" she ordered

"Ge. Don't get so worked out. Wouldn't want you to get more wrinkles"I said

I got up and walked out. I could hear mint laughing. I walked out and laughed. Mint walked out andnstood next to me. "Better watch your mouth little lady"said mint

"Why? What are you doing here?" I asked

"I told her I needed to go"said mint

"Wow" I said

We laughed about what happened back there. We walked down the halls. Then I go an idea. I saw the little water things up on the roof. I let out some flames and they went off. My hair turned black but I didn't care. I could hear everyone screaming. Especially the girls. They were screaming oh no my make up. My hair and all those things normal girls scream about. The teacher walked out and growled at me. "And your suppose to be a princess?"said the teacher

I shrugged. Mint tried not to laugh since he knew my sarcasm. The teacher growled and sent us both the the principle office. We were left of the hook. Which was great. Me and mint went to nutrition. Everyone heard about what happened. Golden sparked up with electricity since she was lightning. No one dare to touch her. Afraid of getting eletricuted.

Mints pov

I was still laughing about what happened back there. Bell is really awesome. I liked her sarcasm and everything. To bad she didn't feel the same way. I bet she doesn't even like guys like me. I watched as sea and death walked by giving us the stare. I rolled my eyes and went back to whatever I was doing. When school ended I wanted to ask bell if she wanted to hang at my place. But my nervousness got the best of me and nothing. I couldn't ask her. All I could say was see you tomorrow bell. That's it. I suck at romance.