: ̗̀➛ 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 ✧.* 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

𝕁𝕦𝕛𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝕂𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕟
𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕦

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟', 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟' 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦
𝕀 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟', 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟' 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣
𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 '𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕤, 𝕠𝕠𝕙
𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙, 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 '𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

Geto Suguru. Tall, intimidating, handsome, cunning. His black hair, styled in his signature bun, a slight smile could be seen across his features. Although wholesome in nature, many people made the assumption it was arrogance. No, he left that to his best friend, Satoru Gojo. He did it better anyways. The young jujutsu sorcerer had a bright future ahead of him. 

You. Young Y/n L/n. A simple waitress from a small soba shop a few blocks away from the curse technical college. Many times you had involved yourselves in the dining experiences of the students that would stop in for the iconic soba. One day, however, Suguru Geto stumbled into the shop, getting dragged by the wrist by Satoru Gojo. Gojo was ranting to Geto about how your Zaru soba was to die for and he had to try it. Suguru didn't seem to be paying much attention to his white haired friend, only mumbling occasional 'okays'. 

"Welcome in, gentlemen!" You happily greeted the odd pair. "Just the two of you today?" 

"Yep! Just us." Gojo responded energetically before nudging his friend. "Quite the bummer, we actually had a third but she had other matters to attend to it seemed." 

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that," you stated remorsefully, leading them to a table right against the large picturesque window.

"Quite alright-" Geto started before Gojo interrupted him. "It gives us time to get to know you better," he flirtatiously stated, lowering his sunglasses, showing his beautiful icy eyes slightly before winking and pulling the shades back up. You'd be lying if you said he wasn't breathtaking, but it was you and the hundreds of other girls he had swooning for him. No, you were more interested in his friend.