: ̗̀➛ 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬 (𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥) ✧.* 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕪𝕦𝕦 !! 𝕋𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕠 𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒

𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪, 𝕤𝕖𝕥, 𝕘𝕠 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕

𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕

𝔸 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

Tobio Kageyama, a completely normal high school student, destined for greatness in the sport of his choosing: volleyball. However, in the current situation, it may be best to say he was a completely normal high school student, or at least appeared to be. His teeth were sunk deep into your neck, extracting all the blood he could without killing you. No, that would be far too suspicious. He would be the first to be interrogated were something to happen to you, him being your boyfriend and all. 

The night was October 31st. The exact day he promised himself to never set foot outside of his house with his bloodlust much stronger than on other days. Yet, for some reason, he agreed to spend the holiday with you. He couldn't control himself when you let him into your house. You were his first victim since last month, and it was the only time he truly regretted preying upon a human.

You were painfully welcoming of his desire, his bloodlust. You whispered something along the lines of "This isn't your fault" when he sunk his teeth deeper into your skin. Tears rolled down his cheeks but he couldn't let you go, not until he satiated his desire. 

He shook as he removed his fangs gently from your shoulder, full on crying now. He didn't choose this. Every day for ten years he lived in complete agony. He was a rare case of vampires. He could age, the sun didn't affect him, but unfortunately, his desire was much more intense than that of a regular vampire's. It was something he never minded until he met you. Someone he wanted to protect above all else. So why, Tobio? Why couldn't you resist the carnal desire? Your flesh got the better of you, and she had to pay the ultimate price.