: ̗̀➛ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 ✧.* 𝐊𝐡𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐬

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

𝕂𝕙𝕦𝕟 𝔸𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝔸𝕘𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝔾𝕠𝕕
𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕚𝕥
𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖
𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕥
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

You hummed softly as you finished sketching the outline to your drawing. Your drawing was of a certain boy who had been invading your mind lately. His short, light blue hair always seemed to lay perfectly, the way it would frame his face was something entirely of fairytales. His intense but gentle, deep blue eyes would consistently analyze the world around him. His stance was lazy and his shirt was untucked but he was always put together mentally and physically. 

His name was Khun Aguero Agnes and he was one of your closest friends. He was leaning against a doorframe, a few feet from you. His hands were in his pockets and he was talking to a girl. Her hair was a deep brown and tucked behind one ear. Her eyes were a beautiful emerald color, and her skin was a deep mocha. Her name was Alina. She was incredibly kind, and definitely his type.

He was so close. He was so unreachable. 

You sighed and finished the outline for his lean build. Pulling back and admiring your work, you were completely unaware of your surroundings. 

"What are you drawing?" A deep voice asked from above you. You quickly clung onto your sketchbook tighter as to not reveal your work. 

"Oh, not much. You know, just practicing," you nervously chuckled and slowly closed the pages of the book in your hands.