: ̗̀➛ 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 ✧.* 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐞𝐧-𝐥𝐢

ೃ⁀➷𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕖𝕟-𝕝𝕚ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕀 𝕘𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘?𝕀𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕖𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕚𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟...

ೃ⁀➷

𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕤
𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕖𝕟-𝕝𝕚

ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕀 𝕘𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘?
𝕀𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕚𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕧𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕤
𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕠 𝕀'𝕞 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

"Yang!" You whisper-yelled through the large, semi-crowded library. Somewhere in the three hours you two had been at the library, you got lost in a world of fiction and lost your boyfriend. Well, lost was a poor choice of words. You were almost certain where he was. Perched in an aisle upon a large ladder, surrounded by history books. His beautiful brown eyes scanning the page of whatever book he chose, soaking all the information in. Perhaps he had a cup of tea, from which he took meticulous sips from, so that it did not grow cold, or run out before the right time. It was something he always did, you weren't even certain he was aware of it at this point.

You gently traced your hands across the surface of the wooden bookshelves as you softly called for Yang once more. This time, you heard a quiet "Over here." You followed the sound of his voice, looking down every aisle on the way before you laid eyes on your boyfriend, sitting just as you had imagined. He finished the page he was reading and his eyes met your e/c ones. Taking one long sip from his tea, he set it onto the bookshelf to his right. Your strides were slow as he placed his book down next to the empty cup, the bookmark peaking ever so slightly out of the pages. You climbed the stairs of the ladder and sat quietly next to him. Not completely satisfied with the seating arrangement, he picked you up and placed you onto his lap. After you got comfortable, he wrapped his arm around your waist and once again picked up his book. This time, he read the words aloud softly.