: ̗̀➛ 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ✧.* 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐮

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕦
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥
𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖? 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕠?
𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

The sun filtered in through the blinds. Birds chirped harmoniously, a gentle breeze made the room a bit cooler than you would have hoped. Shivers ran up and down your spine as you buried deeper into the gentle hold of your boyfriend. Today was a Sunday and you were going to make every moment count with the love of your life. Don't tell him that though, his ego's big enough as is.

Your movement made him shift slowly. He opened his beautiful brown eyes and looked at you before smiling softly. You leaned up and pecked him on the cheek, "Good Morning, my love." He groaned as the sun hit him directly in the eyes, before responding. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" 

"Not long enough," you said, burying deeper into his hold as he chuckled softly. "Then go back to sleep, you deserve it," he kissed your temple gently and tightened his hold to protect you from the crisp fall air. Yoru readjusted the blanket so his bare back would be covered before placing it gently over you as well. You looked up at him and ran your hands gently through his black and blue locks. 

"I keep forgetting we have work tomorrow," you whispered, pushing his blue bangs out of his face and tracing along his sculpted features. God he was gorgeous. "Mm don't say things like that. Let me enjoy this," Yoru scolded quietly.