: ̗̀➛ 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 ✧.* 𝐗𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐚𝐧

𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙 𝕠𝕟 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕔𝕒𝕣, 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕄𝕚𝕩𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕆𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕥 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕝�...

𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕔𝕒𝕣, 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣
𝕄𝕚𝕩𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕆𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕥 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕪𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣

𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙 𝕠𝕟 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕔𝕒𝕣, 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕄𝕚𝕩𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕆𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕥 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕝�...

You were tired. You had worked two nights of overtime straight and had been studying vigorously during the days for your finals. It was exhausting. Yet, here you were, in your girlfriend's car, on your way to the mall for a date.

You were always the calmer one in the relationship but it was way too apparent now. Xinyan was blasting Machine Gun Kelly and screaming along while you were about to pass out against the window. Your eye bags had to have been the darkest they've been in your life and you swore you looked like a corpse before Xinyan had so kindly applied makeup to your tired features.

"Y/n!" Xinyan screamed over her music. 

"Hm?" You lifted your head off the glass window and looked to your left. Xinyan was leaning against the seat, one hand on the wheel. Her eyes darted from you to the road, scrutinizing your lack of energy and making borderline illegal decisions in record timing.

"Girl, I'm going to need you to be less like the walking dead, I've been calling you for the past five minutes," she said and turned the notch to her radio down so you could actually converse with her.

"Babe, I'm tired, you knew that. Plus, you were blowing my eardrums out with MGK-"

"Seems like a good way to lose your hearing if you ask me!" She said and cranked the music back up. You sighed and leaned your head against the window once again. 

A few moments later, when you were pondering how Xinyan actually keeps her voice after screaming so much, she pulled into the parking lot of the mall. There was a healthy amount of people, not too many to make you overwhelmed, but enough where it didn't feel like a ghost town.