1. Meltdown, drunk and mistakes. The tittle of my biography.

(A/N. Just here to make a quick clarification. There would be a connection with Sweet but Sour but you don't necessarily need to read it. Also, the first chapter is set the same Saturday of the Euros final and one week before Silverstone).
Now enjoy!
---
London, England
Aurora's POV
Saturday

Now enjoy!---London, EnglandAurora's POV Saturday

'So when are you getting the call?'. I heard my sister, Astrid, ask from the bathroom.

'She said she'll call me when she finishes with a project'. I said and continued making the laundry. I know it sounds boring but this is my way to calm my nerves. You're probably wondering who the she is. Well, let me tell you that your girl has presented her designs to Vennice Mazzine. And if you don't know who Vennice Mazzine is you're either not interested in the fashion world or you live under a rock. Vennice Mazzine is the woman responsible for dominating the fashion world these last 5 years. Not much but it's a lot when you build an empire on your own and ended up in every magazine, movie and runway existent.

So yeah, you're probably thinking about what it has to do with me. And this is the moment when I introduce myself. I'm Aurora Ricciardo, but my friends and family call me Rory or Roro, you probably know me for two things. It's either a) because of my brother, formula 1 driver Daniel Ricciardo or b) for walking famous runways and appearing on famous covers of magazines with my twin sister Astrid. Yep, twins. I don't think my mum knew either that we were twins, something about having a surprising birth or some stuff like that. Anyways, I'm 22 years old and 3 minutes older than Astrid. She's always been the crazy one of the two. In a kind of strange way, she's like the female version of Daniel. Not because of the looks, because we both took the good genes. Don't tell Daniel. But because they are party animals and free spirits that live under the saying of no regrets only memories. Although I think there's a lot to regret depending on what the situation is. Yep, that was me. The responsible Ricciardo.

And now going back to the start of my rambling, I was waiting for a call from Vennice to either ruin my ego or make my dreams come true. Since we were children, Astrid and I fell in love with fashion and art. We were just 15 when we had our first modelling shoot. At first, our parents refused to let us grow in an environment related to modelling but after some time we convinced them to let us do some stuff and if by the end of high school we hadn't changed our mind we would go to university. We clearly had a lot of success and we continued with modelling. However, we did go to university. I studied fashion designing and Astrid studied photography and filmmaking in the London College of Fashion and Astrid in the University of Arts. We both settled in London when we were 18 because we knew that we had more opportunities here and because our brother at that time was living in Milton Keynes.

I heard my phone ringing and my eyes widened. I look for my phone everywhere and heard Astrid screaming.' WHERE'S YOUR PHONE?!?'.

'I don't know!'. I said getting up and running across the room to look for my phone.