4. Familiar face and siblings reunion.

You'll suggest a restaurant we used to go to
And I'll say, "Won't that be too nostalgic?"
And you'll say, "Maybe, but let's do it anyway"

Monte Carlo, Monaco
Astrid's POV
Wednesday

It had been 4 days since we landed in Monaco

It had been 4 days since we landed in Monaco. The first thing we did was water Daniel's flowers that somehow were still alive, then we went grocery shopping since the fridge and the shelves were almost empty and the only thing our brother had were beers and healthy stuff. A lot had happened these days starting with Astrid adopting a dog without my knowledge.

---

Flashback

Tuesday

I had just returned from grocery shopping and I went directly to the kitchen to leave the meat and yoghurt on the refrigerator before putting the other stuff on the kitchen's cupboards. Once I finished I grabbed my phone from the counter and then entered the living room. I heard a screech and I frowned.' Astrid?'. I asked out loud to see where my sister was. I got no response and I started to get nervous since I thought she was the one making noises. I look around and I didn't see movement so I made my way to the couch to sit and call Daniel. I felt something on my legs and I screamed throwing my phone accidentally to the ground and I twist my ankle when I jumped scared. I looked down and saw a fluffy dog staring at me. What the-.'I'm so going to kill her'. I said to myself as I took my phone and then sat on the couch, my ankle aching and an unknown dog staring at me. I finally decided to end the staring contest and grabbed the dog to see him or her closer. Oh, definitely he. I pet him because after all it was a doggy and I loved them but I was still confused and angry at my sister for not telling me about the new addition.

I heard the door open and my sister coming.'Rory, I'm home'. She said and I heard the keys being thrown in the bowl next to the door. She entered the living room with a bag of dog food and some things for the pet store from what I could see. She was clearly met with an angry look plastered on my face. I was laying on the couch with her furry friend in my hands and with a frown on my face. It must have looked funny but it definitely wasn't. She gave me an innocent look before speaking.' Shit'.

'Yeah, shit. Can you explain why is there an unknown dog laying on my lap?'. I started not wanting to raise my tone.'Because I came back from the grocery store and twist my ankle when I felt him on my legs'. I said now starting to raise my voice.

She looked at me for a minute and then she started laughing?. I'm definitely going to kill her.'I know is not funny and I shouldn't laugh but the way he's leaking your face and you're looking at me angrily it's sending me off'.She said and I rolled my eyes before putting the dog down on the floor. He immediately went to my sister who happily petted him.

'Start explaining, Astrid'. I said as I folded my arms across my chest.

She let out a sigh before speaking.'I was on the market looking for some flowers to brighten up this place'. I gave her a look to tell her to get straight to the point and she shook her head and continued.'So I heard a woman saying that she was giving in adoption these dogs that didn't have a place to stay and the local shelter weren't accepting any more animals and I knew I had to take him with me when I saw his cute face. I mean look at him'. She said pointing at the dog. Yeah, it was cute but that's not the point.