5. We found her and rumours.

London, England
Mason's POV
Thursday

London, EnglandMason's POVThursday

'I'm on my way, calm down. I'm picking up Chilly and then some food'. I said to César before I hang up. He was too bossy sometimes. Since the Euros had finished, we have a break before the season started again as well as the classification for Qatar. We, and by we I meant César and Jorginho, had planned to have dinner and play FIFA or watch Love island after that. Eat all the trash food we want before Tuchel kicks our ass when he finds out we don't follow our diet and send us to train. In other news, Chilly had a problem with his car and was now being checked by a mechanic, which explains why I'm being his chauffeur today. I pulled up and sent him a message to let him know I was already outside. Minutes later I saw him exiting his house with a bag in his hand, he opened the passenger's seat door and entered the car. 

'Money Mase, long time no see'. That was the first thing he said to me. I rolled my eyes before peaking at what was inside the bag. A bottle.

I furrowed my eyebrows before turning on the ignition and entering the highway. 'We literally saw each other like two days ago, and we played COD yesterday'. I said confused and he shrugged his shoulders.'What did you bring?'. I asked looking for a brief moment at the bag and returning my gaze to the road in front of me. 

'Hennessey'. He said and then took the bottle out of the bag to show me and then pulled it away, I let out a whistle.

'Going strong, Chilly?'. I joked and I heard him chuckle. 

' I need a lot of alcohol to deal with you guys and Love island, you know how Kai and Timo go off when they see that their favourite couple is not given what they deserved'. He pointed out and I laughed when I remember how serious the two germans take the reality show. 

'You're right, they get so annoyed and they start to speak in German so we don't understand them'. I spoke now recalling the times when the two sat on the edge of the sofa, away from us, and talked about the show.

'Which is funny because they were the ones against seeing it when Reece suggested it'. He said and I nodded.

'Well, I will never understand those two'. I said as I parked the car in a free spot near the store.'I have to get some things before going to César's, you want to come with me?'. I questioned as I unfast my seatbelt and took my wallet from the container near the handbrake.

'I will come with you, I want to buy some gum'. He said and I opened the car door and got out. Ben has this strange addiction to chewing gum when we practice or we play a game, the strange thing is that I have never seen him do it on other occasions, he says he doesn't like it but it helps with stress. 

We entered the store and I grabbed a basket to put the food on.' I'll be looking for something to snack on, I'll be quick so you can wait for me in the line'. 

'Sure, don't take too long. I don't want to get to the cashier and you're not here. That'll be awkward'. He threatened me and I let out a laugh before starting to make my way to the crisps and other snacks.