7. Plans for Australia, family time and the perfect dress.

"When you're lonely
Are you ever thinkin' 'bout the magic in me?
Do you wish I was yours?
When you're lonely
Am I ever on your mind on constant repeat?
Is it me that you want?"

Monte Carlo, Monaco
Aurora's POV
Monday

'The designs are made and the fabric is already selected, I want to hear your girls opinion on what we should do for advertising and the announcement'

'The designs are made and the fabric is already selected, I want to hear your girls opinion on what we should do for advertising and the announcement'. Our manager spoke.

It was Monday and that meant work. Astrid and I were currently working on the launching of our swimwear collection, Jumelle, and everything was pretty much a mess. We were setting dates, talking with Lizzie and calling people. 'I initially thought on doing a simple launch with like a big announcement on Instagram and then we present the designs'. My sister started and both Liz and I listened to her carefully, knowing that there was something else coming.'But I discarded that idea because it's not us, it's too simple to be us'. She said as she pointed with her hand to me and her.'And then it came to me probably the best idea I have ever had'. She exaggerated and I lifted my eyebrows at her.'What if we do a like a fashion show? Like with models and runways'. She said excitedly and my eyes lit up at the idea. I've always wanted to organise a fashion show and since it appeared my designs weren't good enough to be high fashion, this was enough for me at the moment.

'How many models are we talking about?'. Liz asked straight away, not giving her opinion on the idea but by the look on her face, she was starting to like the idea as much as I did.

Astrid thought to herself for a minute before speaking.' I'm thinking of 6 more models. Rory and I can model, and I'm sure Lily will accept if we ask her'. She said and she looked at me when she mentioned our friend Lily and I nodded, she will be glad to help.

There was silence for some minutes before our manager turned in her chair to look at me.'What do you think of this, Rory? You haven't voiced your opinion and I want to hear what's going through your head'. She pointed it out and I gave it a thought and organize my head before answering. We could pull this off, we just needed to contact people, get some models, get a venue, do some tests with the new fabric and do a lot of planning. Yeah, it was a lot but we're not alone in this.

I let out a sigh but gave her a smile.'You know it's on my bucket list to be on the other side of the runway, organizing everything and giving directions'. I said as I pointed my black pen at her and she nodded.'This could be great for us and for Jumelle. I'm not gonna lie, it will be some stressful couple of months but I think we can pull this off if we start early'. I finished and our manager stayed silent. I was about to speak again since it's been a while since I last spoke and the silence was getting awkward, but I stopped myself when I saw Lizzie shaking her head and letting out a sigh.

'Let's do this'. She let out and a big smile spread across my face as my sister jumped from her chair and tightly hugged the redhead woman. 'With one condition'. She said loudly and that made Astrid step away from her. We both looked at her and our silence was enough for her to continue.'Like you said'. She looked at me.'We have to start soon and you girls have to help me, I'm the best manager but I don't make magic happen easily'. She said serious and we both eagerly nodded.