3. The idea of dating and naked in Ibiza.

Ibiza, Spain
Aurora's POV
Thursday

I woke up when I heard my alarm going off

I woke up when I heard my alarm going off. I heard Astrid groaning and I turned off the alarm before my sister throws me her pillow like she used to do when we were younger and shared a room back in Australia. I took off the duvet and got up from bed. Yesterday we arrived t Ibiza with our manager for a photoshoot that we had today for GQ magazine. It wasn't the first time that we did something big but I was still nervous about it, like always I worried about everything being perfect. That was something Astrid hated but I couldn't control. I always woke up early to have breakfast and maybe do some exercise but for some reason today I didn't have it in me to keep up with that routine. I kept wondering back to that night and who that guy was. I took those thoughts out of my head knowing that I had to focus on today's photo shoot, so I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. After I was done, I went to my suitcase and grabbed a light dress to put on as it was hot outside and then walked to the side of Astrid's bed, where my sister was still peacefully asleep. I nudged her shoulder knowing better than anyone that if you woke up a grumpy Astrid you were lost and she would make you have a hell of a day. 'As, come on, wake up'. I spoke calmly noticing that she frown and turned to her other side.'We have to be ready early if we want to have breakfast'. I continued and she opened one of her eyes to look at me when she heard me mentioning food. 'Please?'. I pouted and she rolled her eyes before taking off the duvet and scrubbing her eyes.

'Morning'. She said with her voice cracking. I let out a giggle before walking to my bedside table and taking my phone off the charger. I checked if I had something new on my email and then messaged Daniel the time and day of our flight to Monaco. After the shoot, we were going to visit Daniel since he had 2 weeks free before the next race in Hungary. The last race of the first half of the season. After Hungary, we were flying back to sunny Australia to spend time with our parents. From there there was nothing really planned, we just wanted to enjoy the break before a couple of stressful months. Daniel had to be back on the road travelling around the world and with Astrid, we had fashion week and some more shootings. 'I'm ready'. I heard Astrid say after some minutes of waiting for her to shower and do her things. I locked my phone and then took a little bug to put my things in since I knew after breakfast we will be meeting with Jason, the photographer, to start with the shoot. 

'Let's go, my stomach is calling for some food'. I exaggerated and I heard my sister laughing. We left the room and I made sure to lock the room before we made our way to the elevator. Astrid pressed the button for the first floor and we waited for some minutes before the doors opened. it was still early so not a lot of people were on the buffet. We sat at a table near a window that had a wonderful view of the ocean. I heard a click and I knew immediately who it was. I turned my head and saw my sister smiling at me with her camera still pointing at me.'You have to pay for that photo'. I joked and she rolled her eyes.'Let me see it. I bet I will like it'. She passed me the camera and I smiled. I always loved Astrid's photos, they were so effortless and that made them unique. 'I like it'.