2. What the f*** did I do last night?!?

"Only met on the weekend

Said I'm not catching feelings"

London, England
Aurora's POV
Sunday

'Unfortunately, England lost the Euros

'Unfortunately, England lost the Euros...'. I heard the distant sound of our TV and I realized it was Astrid. Why is it so loud? And why does my head hurts so much?. Oh yeah, I went a little crazy last night. I squeezed my eyes trying to go back to sleep but suddenly my curtains were open and all the sunlight hit my face.

I let out a groan.'Astrid!'. I exclaimed clearly annoyed. That's when I felt a slight pinch of pain on my side. What the-. I slowly opened my eyes getting accustomed to the brightness of my room. This was the moment I regretted painting my walls white and choosing the bedroom with a huge window door. I looked at my sister badly and she crossed her arms above her chest to let me know that she was not happy about something that I didn't know but I had a feeling it had something to do with the fact I disappeared yesterday.

'Aurora Ricciardo, you better have a great excuse to justify your sudden disappearance and why you ghosted me yesterday. I called you a thousand times! I even called Daniel'. That made me wake up immediately, all the sleepiness and hangover was gone.

'You called Daniel?!?'. I exclaimed started to panic. I knew how busy he was and I also knew that the last thing he needed right now was Astrid calling and telling him that his sister disappeared in a bar in the middle of the night and in London when he was leaving in Monaco. I looked for my phone and I found it laying on the floor, I picked it up and try to turn it on but not surprisingly it had no battery so I connect it to the charger. They started entering messages and notifications from missed calls.

20 missed calls from Copy💙
50 messages from Copy💙
25 missed calls from Dan🏎
27 messages from Dan🏎
5 missed calls from Lilsss

Shit. The first thing I did was call Daniel. I know he's probably freaking out and wants to kill me. I dialled his number and seconds later he answered. 'Aurora Ricciardo you must have a great excuse to ignore all my calls and disappear for an entire night. So start talking'.

'Ok, first of all, this is the first time I do something crazy. Astrid has done the same multiple times and you used to escape in the nights to meet with your girlfriend back in Australia. So I got the right to do whatever I want without having two angry babysitters in the morning bugging me. And second of all, you have just said the same as Astrid so be more creative the next time'. I started but the confidence that I gain slowly fade.

I heard him sighing.'. I hope there's no next time, and I know. It's just that imagine being called at 3 AM because one of your sisters had disappeared in a bar and the person that's calling you is half-drunk'. He said and I knew he was talking about Astrid and to try and ease the situation.' Don't do this ever again. If you want to have a night alone and have fun, you can do that but don't just vanish without telling someone'.