Chapter 2

Don't play the music yet

Chapter 2: Hunter exam 2

Third Person POV
"You guys are the ones the Kages and me will sent to bring my Daughters back. This team will consist of Shikamaru the captain, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata, Ino, Sai, Kiba and Akamarū. You 6+ Akamarū will have to travel to another world. Stay inconspicuous. We do NOT know what will await you in the world. All we know is that there are Hunters instead of Shinobis, Nen instead of Chakra, and some other things ... so please be careful and come back safe, "
Naruto said." Hai! " replied the team. Then Naruto continues "You guys have till Tomorrow-" Naruto was interrupted when the door of his office opened. "WAIT !!" scream Boruto."We want to come with you, please." said Sarada, "No." Naruto said seriously. "We want to come with you, and you won't stop us! i didn't manage to save them when ... when my little sisters fell into this portal..! So Dad, please let us come with you guys. Please!" Naruto was little shocked cause Boruto had just become emotional and he really wanne save his younger siblings. Hinata is almost crying because she doesn't want to see her child or children like that. Ino had a bit of dramatic music on her mind, and Sakura just stood there, sad about what happened.
The others were shocked because they have NEVER saw Boruto like that. They saw him Pranking the school or People, laughing, fighting and blah, blah, blah. But NEVER like this.
After 5 min of silent
"Ok, you can come with them but you are not allowed to do something stupid that will get us in trouble. Understood?" Naruto finally said. "Understood!" said the children. Btw, there're Team 7+ Kawaki.

Hunter x Hunter World

Third Person POV
After they all went in, the President announced"We will be by the Split mountain in 4 days. In the meantime you can rest, eat or do whatever you want." After the President announced it Leorio, and Kurpika went to sleep, but on their way they met Tompa. He said that it maybe is the Test. But Kurapika and Leorio said if it is or if the test is while they are asleep, Gon, Killua and the twins will wake them up. Then they shrugged it up, and went to sleep.

With Gon, and the others

After they have 'stolen' the food out of Kitchen, "Woah." Gon said after he looked out of the Window. "Beautiful." Y/N said 'just like u' Killua though. "It really is." Himawari agreed with her sister. They saw this:

 They saw this: