Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Hunter Exam last phase

Third Person POV
As Gon and Hima got back, someone started speaking "Attention all applicants, the chairman wishes to interview you, when you hear your number, please come to the redemption room on the second floor. We'll start with number 44, Mister Hisoka. Thank you for your cooperation!"

Y/N POV
Then it was finally my and and Hima turn.
"Out of all nine applicants, which one are you two keeping an eye on?"
"I'm keeping an eye out on number 44 and 301, they're different. I'd rather engage in combat unless it's an absolute must, even then at that I'd still hold back on my friends." Hima spoke as I agreed

Le Timeskip

"Well then, everyone rested up? Good. For the final faze of the Hunter exam, you'll be competing on a one on one tournament" Netero spoke.
He then uncovered the board
"Hold on a second, so only the last person standing passes?" A question was asked.
"No, you only need one win to pass this faze" Netero explained
"Just one?" Gon repeated
"You see it's the winners that will be drooping away, losers that will advance to the next round. Which means to person that finishes at the top will not pass. Makes sense to everyone?"
"You're saying that only one person will fail the exam?" Hanzo asked
"Exactly, here is the bracket we put together" Netero said pulling off the tape

Hanzo vs Gon= -----
Hisoka vs Kurapika= ----
Pokkle vs Hanzo=----
Killua vs Pokkle= ----
Bodoro vs Y/N= ----
Pokkle vs Hima= ----
Gittarakur vs Killua= ----
Leorio vs Bodoro= ----

(Pls don't be upset/mad with the person you're gonne fight. I tried my best, so everyone will come at least one time. And it was hard to figure it out)

"Impressive yes? You see under this format we made at least one chances to win."
"Yeah but some contestants get 3 chances like #294." Pokkle remarked making Bodoro speak up. "Couldn't you have used a more balanced bracket?"
Now that's a fair question, this Bracket was made based on each of your individual performance is pop out The Hunter exam. To put it simply, those who performed higher had more chances to win." Netero explained
Then I zoned out.

I didn't stop zoning out till i heard Leorio yell.
"Enough already! I'm gonne kill you! You hear me?! Pick on someone your own size!" From what I was seeing Gon was getting horrible beaten. I signed. I guess he's not dead yet because of the rules.
"If you can't handle it then you better leave, it's only going to get worse." Hanzo said
"The hell did you say-?!" Leorio started before guard went in front of him explaining that if he interferes Gon will be disqualified
"Its okay... Leorio, this is...this is nothing....really-I...can still fight him!" Gon breathed out before Hanzo kicked him down, prepping his arm.
"I'll break your arm....I'm not kidding now say it, say you surrender" Hanzo threatened
"NEVER!" Gon screamed before I heard a snapping sound.
I cringed as Leorio and Kurapika looked like they were going to kill someone.
"Don't try to stop me Kurapika, Y/N and Hima. If that Bastard does anything else, Gon will fail the exam...because I won't be able to control myself" Leorio said as Kurapika responded, eyes shining scarlet red. Is he an Uchiha? No he can't we are in another World. "Me? You think I'll stop you? Don't worry, there's no chance of that-" Kurapika was cut of by Hima start saying with a serious voice, and dangerous aura "Don't do anything. Let me deal with him for hurting my Boyfriend." As she said that everyone including me was shocked and a little terrified cause of the murder aura around her, and that Gon was HER BOYFRIEND! What?!