Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Hunter Exam 5

*4 Days later *
Y/N POV
*afternoon*
It has been now 7 Days and we must go back to the ship(and u are still upset that Hima is gone
"*Yawns* "huh?" "You felt asleep on my back" Illumi answered me, even if I hadn't rlly asked.
"When are we going to get to the ship?" "In a few minutes" he answered.
A few minutes later
"The ship" I said with a huge smile. Before we went on the ship, I went down from Illumis back."

(seriously how do I wrote it? back or bag, I think back cause its the back of his body. Bag is for school or some. Am I right?)

First he got on the ship then me.

Wow, now that I see People talking to People they know, I feel really bad. I can just hope Hima is alright, and nothing happened to her.

*walks around the ship*
"Y/N" I hear someone call my name *turn around* "K-kullua?" I stutter and feel my face turn red. "I-i" he begin stutter"I wanted to speak to you, if it is OK, with you..." Y-yeah, it's fine." Then we walk together to a corner.
"So eh i-i" he begin blushing madly, and I ask "I what?" "I l-like you" Y/N blushing like crazy. Then he continue speaking "I like you as a friend."
I don't know why but my heart feels like it shattered into a million of peaces.

(Me/Author: Wtf- Adrien what did YOU do to Killua?!
Adrien: Nothing!
Nino: Dude are you sure?
Adrien: Nino, I did nothing to this guy. And on who's side are you?
Nino: I never said I was on someone's side.
Me/Author: Anyways back to the Story)

Why am I so sad? And why does it hurt so much?
It's not that he did something to me. He just said he likes me as a friend.

Killua POV
I made her sad... I didn't want to. I wanted to tell her, that...that I like her...but I don't even know if as just a friend.. Aaghh!!! Y/N what did you do to me?? I think of you every time since I known you. And the worst part is, I made the girl I think I like sad...

Third Person POV

As Y/N got away from Killua she went were the other candidates where.
A few minutes past, and Himawari came on the ship with Gon, Kurapika, Leorio,
and a sad fake smile.

Y/N stood there froze as Himawari is running up to her. Then she hugged her twin sister. Y/N had tears in her eyes,

 Y/N had tears in her eyes,