💗A/N important✨

Konichiwa everyone! How's your day been so far?

THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR 350 READER!!!!💗💜💙💛 I AM SOO HAPPY!!💗✨😊
Thank you soo much I appreciate it.

Before u go pls read;

First:
>I think you know I have change my user name

>I have next week just one presentation, and one exam so I am going to update 2 chapters next week(the week that is coming)

>I want to finish this Story till 20th December(20/12/2021) so in almost a month.

Second:
>When I finish this Story I am going to make another Story and u can say what for an Story u want it to be.

>I already started writing some Storys. So u guys must choose which one. The one that was comment the most will be the next. U have time till 20th December to comment what Story u want.

>I already started some so here are the Options:

One;
Title: Butterfly||naruto x reader x kny
Type: Fanfic
Desc: As long as he can remember, Naruto has always been the citizen of the village hatred.

What if the village still hates him after he saved them from Pain? What if the village still hates him after he ended the 4th great Ninja war? What if one day he has enough, and lives the village? What if he come to another World? How did he got there?

What if Muzan was defeated by Tanjiro, but there are still demons outside eaten humans? What if Y/N Kocho was the only one to solve this, but she needs someone to help her? Someone she could trust, someone she loved, someone but not her sisters? What if this someone was Uzumaki Naruto?

Read and find out.

I know the Dasc sucks, but I tried.
Story title photo:

Two:Title: This Girl[] Tokyo Revengers x BNHA[] Baji x reader x ChifuyuType: FanficDecs: Y/N 16 years, and daughter of all might, with the Quirk Manipulation

Two:
Title: This Girl[] Tokyo Revengers x BNHA[] Baji x reader x Chifuyu
Type: Fanfic
Decs: Y/N 16 years, and daughter of all might, with the Quirk Manipulation.
All the pros really love her as family(beside of endeavor).

What if one faithful day she got kidnapped by the L.O.V but as Kurogiri wanted to teleport her to the base something went wrong and she gets to another World? What if in this World she fells in love with two boys but don't know who to choose? What will happen next?

OK, I tried😡😤! Maybe the Desc it's not that good but I tried!
Story title photo:

Three:Title: My cringe asf Life& dreamsType: One ShotsDesc: This will be One Shots about mah cringe asf Life or dreams

Three:
Title: My cringe asf Life& dreams
Type: One Shots
Desc: This will be One Shots about mah cringe asf Life or dreams. What happened in it and what its like, like one time when I forgot were I live but my apartment was behind me, or when a bird scared the sh*t out of me, or a dream were some classmates of mine were in.

So yeah u see cringe. But I like to share them with my friends and you guys so u can smile our laugh about how cringe funny or whatever they are.
Story title photo:

>So like I said till 20th December

>So like I said till 20th December. Choose wisely.

>And don't forgot everyone is welcome here😊! It doesn't matter if u are gay, bi, lesbian   or LGBDQ+ you are welcome. You are also welcome with any skin colour u have black, white doesn't matter. Never forgot we all are human being and we all need love.💗✨💜💙💛💚✊

>If you need help, write me a message. I can, or could try and help, you if u are stressed, need someone to talk or something like that😊.

>Before I forgot please Comment and Vote my Chapters. Maybe u can also follow me? My goal is 1k followers! Thank you.

>Good day/evening/night
Your Mira/ Author-chan