Chapter 7

Please no hate if I spell something wrong. I watched Hunter x Hunter in German, so they talk a little different. And I don't know exactly what the talk was about. So pls no hate.
The talk I am talking about is the one when they were in front of the huge gate, and with the Butlers.

Chapter 7: Killuas Rescue

Y/N POV 
As Hima and I turned around we saw "N-nii-chan?" He smiled. We run to him and also saw Kawaki-nii next to him. We gave both of them a big hug. Me and Hima then said in union "We mist you two so much!" "We too." They both said and smiled. Boruto-nii with his huge smile and Kawaki-nii with a light smile. Then we saw Sarada-nee and Mitsuki-nii. "Sarada-nee!!" We screamt as we run to her, and gave her a hug. Then we gave Mitsuki-nii a big bear hug, cause why not? As we broke the hug, Leorio ask "Who are they?" "Oh, right! That is Boruto-nii*points at Boruto* our big Brother, that is Kawaki-nii*points at Kawaki* also our big brither. And that is Sarada-nee, and Mistuki-nii, they both aren't my real siblings they are cousins." "OK!" Gon said with a huge smile, that made Hima blush. "Hima!!!!!" "What is is?" She asked "Since when are you and Gon dating?!" "Oh, hehe. Long story short it all happens before the last faze of the exam.

Flashback 

"Y-you wanted to s-speak with m-me Hima?" Gon stuttered as I blushed. "I wanted to t-tell you something very important." I was interrupt by Gon saying "Before you speak I want to tell you something" I said 'OK' and he continue speaking "Himawari,*blushing* I've been feeling very weird since I met you. I want you to know something.....I-i like you and not just in a friendly way. Himawari I love you." I am speechless. I just wanted to confess to him and now.. "I-if you don't feel the same, we can still be friends...."  "Yes! I mean No! I mean..?" "You don't need to answer" Gon said with a sad smile. "Nono... I-i l-like you too" Hima said with a huge and adorable smile. "Ehhm... W-will you be m-my girlfriend?" Himawaris eyes wident as he asked her this question. "Yes! I would love to!" Answered she with a smile that made Gon blush.

Flashback ended 

"Congratulation you two" Sarada and Mitsuki said as Boruto and Kawaki wound allow their little sister to get a boyfriend at that age. Then Sarada ask a question "I had this in my mind the entire time. Why do you two have Maid outfits on?"

Awkward silent 

"He he funny Story" I said as I  rubbed the back of my neck, cause I could feel the aura around Boruto and Kawaki....

After that awkward moment we took the next flight to Kukuroo mountain were the Zoldyck family lives. From there we took a bus that let us to Killuas home.

Oh and, on the way to Killuas home I tolled my Onii-chan, my Nii-san, Sarada-nee, and Mitsuki-nii about Killua. That he was an ex-assassin but don't want to be, his family, and what happened in the exam.

Timeskip 

We are here.
"He lives in there?" Boruto asked. "It's huge.." Sarada stated, after Mitsuki could just bring out an interesting.....or some.

"Hallo, can I help you with something or someone?" An old man asked. "Oh Yes! We want to see Killua!" "You want to see Mr.Killua..OK who are you, what do you want from him, and what is your business with him?"the old man questioned. "We're are his friends. We want to see Killua Zoldyck" Hima said. 

After some time he agrees and called the Butlers.....house??? (I forgot what it is called)
And guess what?--------they said 'We can't.' We tried again and they said 'Killua can't' or 'Killua is doing something important' but then after 60 minutes, the old man showed us the huge gate, what it stands for and what we must do to go trough there.