Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Good and bad News

*2 days later*
Killua POV
I'm finally finish, and I think I did a great job. Now how do I ask her? Mmmhhh...maybe-no.......I could just ask her-no! It must be special just for her*light blush*.

"ILLUA?? KILLUA?? WERE ARE U??" I heard Gon screaming. "I'm here. No need to scream" I said rolling my eyes. "Ah OK*huge smile*" "So what were u doing?" Kawaki ask out of nowhere. "I..me?" I ask if I heard right. "Yes you Killua" he asked again, but this time a little annoyed. "I...i-i ask...make-go..make ehm...davu?" I don't know what to say...Killua think-he'll kill me if I say the truth... "What were u doing?" He asked this time clearly in annoyance. "IwasmakingsomethingsoIcanaskY/Nsomething....." "What-" "Kawaki were are?*spots Kawaki*Uncle Shika said they will be here in short time so come on." Boruto interrupts. 'Boruto u don't know how greatfull I am that u came now.' I think.
With that the to Teenagers go away.

"Why were u searching me?" "Oh, ehh i forgot. He-he" Gon laughs awkwardly. Then we went to the others.

Some hours later

Y/N POV
"D-do you guys know a person named Y/N?" A girl came up to us that was heavily breathing. "What do u want from her?" Kawaki, Sarada and Hima said in union. "It's about Killua" "What is about Killua?!" I ask worried. The girl the looks sad and begin talking. "H-he is in the Hospital....please go to this address ********* now go" with that I ran of. Mitsuki tried to hold me back, but I ran faster to the Address the unknowing girl gave me.

An hour has past
Why don't I find this address?? Killua pls wait I'm coming.

"Excuse me Mr?" I ask an Man that was going past me. "Yes young lady?" "Could u pls tell me were this address is?" I showed the address and his eyes widen a little. "Were did u get it?" "Some random girl gave it to me and said that I should go to this address. What's the problem?" "Ah nothing. I just realize that they are two places with this address. One is an abounded house that was long time ago an orphanage, but in the orphanage happened really bad things.
But there is also another place with this address, it is in the forest. You can get their but its a long trip" He spoke. I say that I'll walk and he started saying how I can get to this place. "So first u must walk this road down. When u get down there'll be a crossroad. You go to the left, when u go left u must go right. Then u just walk straight till u reach a forest. At the forest u must be really careful cause u can easily get lost. When u enter the forest u just walk straight, till u reach the place were u can see the sunset the best. That's it." "Thank u very much sir" I thanked him. "No problem kid. But be careful. Bye" "Thank u and good day." With that I started walking to this place, that he described.

"Woah" I stunned at the beautiful forest that was standing right before me.

(Mira/Author-chan: Credit to rightful owner.
Adrien: Yeah before u still it.
Nino: Dude chill. She didn't do something
Emma: Yeah let mah bestie be!
Alya: I'm seeing the tea Begin🍵✨
Mari: Same🍵✨
Hina: an it's getting hot🍵✨
Draken:*sign* this is going to get troublesome
Shika: Hey my line!
Draken: Sorry Mr. But this kids are going to k!all me one day.
Shika: I know exactly what u mean😢
Mira/Author-chan: Hey! uncle Shika, out of here it's not your time to show up now. Bye!
Shika: Yeah bye
Alya & Hina: Where's t✨the tea✨
Mari: I think it's not going to happen😢
Alya & Hina: 😭😭Why??
Mira/Author-cham: Girls pls. I'm just going to continue-
Alya, Hina & Emma: WAIT!! You didn't tell us how the date was!!
Mira/Author-chan: He-he😨. Continue)