Chapter 3

Hallo Beasties!!
Thank u soo much for 63 Reads. I love you guys! I'm so Happy, u don't know.

Oh, and I had a question if I should do Hima x Gon or Hima x Inojin in this Story. The comments I got in the last A/N were for Hima x Gon. You have time to say what I should do until the next post.

I think we can start with the Story😅

Chapter 3: Hunter Exam 3

Author-chan POV
Its been 3 more Days. Team7+ Kawaki, and the other have been searching for u and Hima. Team7+ Kawaki are going to the Heavens arena to search for them there. Hinata, Ino, and Sakura are going to stay in York New to search there. And the Boys (Sasuke, Sai,etc.) are going to search in the nearest country or Island.

You(aka Y/N) are right now with Hima and the others on the Trick Tower cause its the Third phase.

Third Person POV
"It's been 20 minutes since we got here. And we still haven't found a way out to get down here," Leorio complained. "Killua, Kurapika and Leorio!" shouted Gon. "The twins and I have found a way out." said Gon, then continued. "and what is the way out?" Kurapika asked with interest. "We definitely can't climb down here," Hima began. Then Y/N said, "So there must be a flight of stairs or another. And when we were looking, we saw a person going down...? one of these stone slabs." At last Gon continued "When we wanted to see if we could go underneath it, we couldn't. That means-" Hima interrupted him and said, "That there must be more of these stone slabs here. And each can only be used once." "Aha." Killua then said"And how do we find the stone slabs that go down?" Leorio asked. "There are some, here, here, here, and there*smiles*" Gon said with his usually cute expression. Then everyone of them went to a stone slap. "That means goodbye for now?" Leorio asked "yeah" Hima answered. "Be safe everyone" Kurapika said. But before they could slip under the stone slap(..?) Killua went to Y/N and whispered something in her ear to make her blush.
Then the group slipped/felled under the stone slaps.?
(U know  what happened with Gon and his friends. But if u not I'll not spoiler. So too the twins.)

Y/N POV
I fall. And land on my feet. Then I turn around and see my favorite sister. Himawari!! I hug her and ask if we can start the phase. She agrees, then we turn around and see a clown? and a person with needles in their face?
Then someone starts speaking "Hallo I am Lippo. The examiner in the third phase of the Hunter exam. Now to the task. You have to take these bracelets first and walk down the tunnel. On the way you will always see questions that you have to answer. At some point you will arrive at a door. At that door you guys have to answer a question, if u wanne continue or not. If u continue, I'll tell you what to do next. And u guys have 72 hours to get down the Tower. Now start." Then the Clown, the needle man(my n/n for them), my adorable sis and me started running the tunnel down.
1-and half hours later
"Himaaaa I'm getting bored this is nothing interesting. The only thing that was interesting in this exam with the cooking part." Then Hima said "We definitely do more interesting things on our Missions with Tsunade-sensei and Miya. (Yes Tsunade-sama the 5th Hokage is  your sensei. Miya is an OC).

Third Person POV
The Man in needless, also known as Illumi Zoldyck Killuas other Brother have no interest in the Girls. But his friend the (pedo) Clown also known as Hisoka Morrow, have interest in this too Girls. He doesn't know what it is but something turns him on to fight them.
(i'm disgust writing this)
After some minutes past, Y/N and get Sister were finish talking about there Team. Then Hima turns around and sees Hisoka and Illumi.
The first impression she had was that Hisoka is a REALLY creepy (pedo)Clown. And Illumi a Person with no emotions, and also really Scarry.
Some minutes later
"Guys there is the door!!" Y/N exclaims happily. Then she runs faster with Himawari on her side.
"Do you want to continue? Press X if Yes and 0 if No." Then all of them pressed X to continue. Behind the door, they saw exactly 4 Persons on the other side with Handcuffs. Then Lippo spoke again "Your next task will be for each of you to fight one of these prisoners. How you fight or with what you fight you can decide for yourself. What their struggle is still allowed to be decided by him or her(the prisoner). Now begins."
Then one of the people asked who fights first and it was Illumi (he wants to get it over quickly) before the fight started Illumis opponent put on show of. When the fight started, Illumi stuck a needle in his forehead . And he won. Then Hisoka was on, and his opponent managed to make 2 attacks successfully. But Hisoka won in the end. Now it was Y/N. Hisoka was very excited. Illumi wanted to know what you can do and was very interested.