THREE.

Her eyes are green

Her eyes are green.

Lush.

Vivid.

They gaze up at me, eager to please.

The gasp that she incites from within me is short—sharp—choked off by a throaty groan as my cock disappears down her throat.

Heat envelopes me, sending sparks straight into my groin and yanking my abdomen taut.

Her tongue swirls around my head and I fight the urge to buck my hips—to fuck her face—but shit...

I need more.

Her hand grasps me tight, stroking my shaft to the rhythm of her sucking, which has steadily increased in tempo.

I'm not going to last...

I wrap her hair around my fist and tug. She moans, her instant arousal filling my nostrils and fueling my desire. Her mouth vibrates around me, bringing forth a new sensation I know is sure to become addicting.

"Evie, stop," I grunt. If I'm going to shoot my load, it's going to be buried deep between her legs.

Her eyes are green.

Lush.

Vivid.

Confused and hurt.

She doesn't understand...

Doesn't know she did absolutely everything right...

But I'm going to make sure she does.

Swooping down, I force her back to the floor. My lips capture her's, an erotic dance of dominance we like to play but she won't win this time.

Her legs wrap around my waist, positioning me in the only place I never want to leave.

Her folds are wet—slick with her need... but I'm not playing today.

I lift her hips...

A single thrust and I'm in...

I don't wait for her to adjust...

Not this time...

"THEON!"

With a gasp, I am wide awake.

Drenched in sweat, I try desperately to catch my breath which seems to be running in the opposite direction, far, far away from me.

"Damnit," I growl, running my hands through my hair.

Fucking Evie.

I inhale deeply though my nose, oxygen suddenly gifting my lungs. Exhaling through my mouth, my heartbeat begins to slow. The pounding in my head lessens, but my temples still throb—every thump raising my anger like mercury in a thermometer.