Chapter 5 (edited)

Mia POV

Only getting a 20 minute nap we reached the gym. Walking in I head straight to the locker room. Grabbing what I have in my locker I see Justine and Alex behind the front counter. I make a slow beeline to them as tears start to gather in my eyes.

They both own the gum and tattoo shop. My two favorite places.

Justine pulls me into a hug, "hello love. We heard what happen. We're proud of you, ya? We're happy you can go home, and you should be too. It'll be good for you."

I nod my head, I know it will be a good thing. After a few more tears and some very tight hugs I say a final farewell with a promise of visiting as soon as I can.

Making it back out to papas car I end up falling back asleep for an hour, when I woke up Enzo told me we were about 10 minutes away. To stay I was nervous was an understatement, I was sweaty and my hands were shaking slightly. Did they miss me?

I'm not one to really care what people think of me, I could care less. I don't have a filter, I say how it is and if you have a problem with what comes out of my mouth my fists get the rest of the point across. But when it can to my dad and brothers, they are the only people I want acceptance from. Their the people I want to be proud of me, the people I don't want to disappoint. The reason I took up boxing was because of what Martin did. I so scared they'll find out, that they'll be disappointed I didn't fight harder.

I wasn't physically abused everyday, but I hide the scars I have. My biggest scar is one that my mom actually gave me, it was the first and last time she ever hit me. She can home from the bar angry and drunk. She asked a dumb question, I gave her a sarcastic answer, she ended up hitting me. I was a weak 7th grader so I ended landing on out glass coffee table, breaking it. Needless to say it earned one hell of an ass whipping form Martin.

I was so deep in thought I didn't notices someone calling me. "Mia baby?"

I snap my head up humming in response.

"You okay?"

I nod slightly, "just exhausted, I was just-" I stop mid sentence when I look at the house in front of me. The one I haven't seen in 10 years. It's looks a lot bigger than I remember.

I didn't even notice dad and Enzo got out until my door suddenly opens, dad crouched in front of me a cresses my cheek. "It's looks exactly the same as I remember," I whisper quietly, I didn't think he heard me. A smile graces his face so I know he heard me. He grabs my hand and gently pulls me out of the car.

Suddenly the front door bursts open and a man stands in the doorway stoping dead in his tracks and looks at me. Even from the distance I could tell who it is in a heartbeat, Elijah. He had tattoos running along his arms. He was tall, a little over 6 feet at least and definitely worked out.

Behind him were 3 other men, equally as tall. I observed each and every one of them. I could tell just by their faces who was who, even the twins. Logan stood right beside Elijah, the twins hovered right behind them.

They looked like they could snap me in half.

Logan was the first one to snap out of whatever trance he was in and charged at me, the second I was in arms length I was wrapped up in a tight muscular hug and lifted off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my head in his neck, I could feel the tears starting again. "I missed you so much my little koala."

I gave him a shaky laugh. "I missed you more," after a few more minutes he finally let me down

The next one to hug me was one of the twins, he pick me up and buried his face in my neck as I rested my chin on his head as a few silent tear fell. The other twin came and wiped them away. Green eyes looked back at me with the lighter brown hair, Malachi. Marco pulls away from me, I stare at his baby blue eyes in awe. "You have grown up so much. I almost thought you were as tall as us," his voice cracks at the end, I give him a watery chuckle.

"I missed you Marco."

He skillfully wipes my tears away while still holding me "I missed you too."

Finally letting me down I'm picked up again and attacked in another hug. What the hell is with these boys and picking me up. Looking at who it is Malachi give me a very big smile, "my god you look so pretty."

I just wrap my arms around him and hide in his neck. "I missed you,"

His give me a chuckle. "Missed you too sugar." After about another 5 mins he sets me down.

Looking beside me I see Elijah still standing in the doorway just staring. I slowly walk up to him, standing about 2 feet away I opens my arms. He doesn't move just stares at me, I stare back at him.

Before I could react I'm wrapped in a bear hug and lifted up off the ground, I give a surprised shriek and hug him back for dear life. After a few seconds I relax and hug him tighter, I feel him shake slightly. "I missed you meanie," he give me a very shaky chuckle.

Looking at me he leans his forehead on mine, "I missed you to munchkin." I put my hand on his cheeks and lightly kiss his nose, he give me a soft smile.

Putting me down I grab his hand and walk back to everyone else. I walk over at papa and just wrap my arms around him and yawn. Everyone laughs as my eyes start to drop, I may be 17 be in boxing and be a tattoo artist but when I'm tired I could fall asleep anywhere.

And when I say anywhere, I mean anywhere.

Papa picks me up again and we walk inside, I just lay my head and his shoulder closing my eyes. I'm set down on something very soft, I feel multiple kisses on my forehead before darkness takes over.