Chapter 7 (edited)

Mia POV

I wake up with my throat feeling like a desert. My window is open, sitting up I see the sun is rising. I would guess it's about 6 o'clock in the morning.

I dramatically fall back on my bed, burying myself back in the cover attempting to go back to sleep. Unfortunately I'm unsuccessful, huffing I rip the cover off me and drag myself out of bed.

I grab my fluffy sock from my bag, that somehow made it to my room, because the floor is freaking cold. Before heading down stair I pull my shirt down and look at my shoulder. It getting a little better. It doesn't feel as bad the a dull pain is still there.

Grading the blanket at the foot of my bed I walk down stairs and straight to the kitchen. Logan was the only one up as I could tell, he was sitting at the island drinking coffee, I think. Hearing me he looks up and smiles. "Why good morning love, how did you sleep."

I sigh dreamily, "that was the best sleep I had in a while. How I wish I could go back to sleep."

Walking around to the stove I start rummaging through the cupboards pulling out a few pans, eggs, pancake mix, cheese, bacon, sausage, and cinnamon rolls with icing. I turn the stove on and work my magic. Having to cook for yourself I've learn a few thing and I think I'm a very good cook though doubt I'll be able to beat Elijah.

"What you making?"

I glance at Elijah over my shoulder, "pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and cinnamon rolls. Nothing to fancy."

———

After about an hour of cooking enough breakfast to feed a few house holds everything is set out and cooked, not to brag but it look delicious. "It look good love and I have to say this bacon is amazing." As he reaches for another peace, I smack his hand. He quickly move his hand away and pouts.

Table manners homie.

Suddenly I hear a stampede of footsteps down the stairs. The first to appear was papa, I immediately walk up and hug him. He grabs me and steps to the side, seconds later the twins come barreling through right where I was standing.

Elijah steps in after them shaking his head, he came over to me hugging me mumbling good morning. Someone's not a morning person. Enzo walked in last, he came straight to me and gave me a hug after Elijah kissing the crown of my head. Going to sit down and join them and the twins already have full plates and are digging in. And when I say they have a stack of pancakes on their plates, I mean they have about 5 each.

I shake my head and sit down. Getting my portion I sit down and start eating. We all just sit and chat about anything and everything. I finally feel at home, like I belong somewhere. I never knew how much I missed these boys and papa until I saw papa and Enzo in that office. Them telling that I'm finally going home, that was the happiest moment of my life.

I hadn't realized I zoned out until I felt a tap on my shoulder, I flinch back and look up. Logan sits there with a look of confusion, but it's gone as quick as it came. "You okay love?"

Composing myself quickly I nod, "yea just thinking."

Dad pipes in and asks "and what might you be thinking about baby?"

I shrug my shoulders, then I remember something. "Can I go grab something from my room real quick?" Everyone looks at me a little confused be he nods anyway.

Practically jumping out of my chair I bolt for the door but before I make it out I run into someone. The person grabs my shoulders to steady me. For a split second fight or flight instincts kick in, and I end up punching this person square in the nose.

Hearing a crack the person suddenly lets go and I jump back, Enzo rushes me to whole Logan goes to the guys hunched over groaning, holding his nose.

Out of nowhere the twins bust out laughing, they laugh so hard that they fall out of their chairs holding their stomachs. Ignoring them I take my time to look at the random person, who's nose I just broke. He looks about Enzo's age, a very cool tan might I add. And dressed in a suit.

Still holding his nose he looks up at me and glares, "what the hell was that."

Well I was gonna apologize.

Me, being the nice, lovely, and sarcastic person I am, respond with, "well that my friends was a punch in the face, if you need me to I can give you another demonstration" I give him a wink and sly smirk. The twins are wheezing that this point.

He glare hardens, "who is she?" He asks Enzo as if I'm not there.

Before Enzo can say anything I answer "just for the record, if you have a question about me ask me not my brother. I'm Mia, I want to know who you are and what the hell your doing here?" He snapped his head to Enzo when I say brother.

He freezes "No fucking way..."He whispers, his expression holds shock.

Wait a second, I know him.

The twins have finally calmed down and we all wince at the volume. Before anyone can answer another person walks in. He look about 18. He has a beautiful tan, making me think that he's probably Mexican. His hair is in jelled in a faux hawk style, its dark and rich, it looks very soft. He's wearing a plain grey t-shirt, it tight enough to show his muscle. It's paired with dark blue jeans and black boots. He has tattoos on his arms, he ripped just like my brothers.

Oh my goodness, I know him too.

He looks at broken nose dude and asks him "what did you do this time?" Oh my god. His voice is smooth and deep.

There ain't no way.

"I walk in and ran into her and she punched me, I think my nose is broken." He whines, literally. Like a child.

I snort "that was barely a punch" I mutter.

Dude in the doorway looks at me, he studies me for a second before his jaw drops, like he recognizes me.

Papa speaks up "okay first off Kyle stop whining, second my daughter is finally home and yes she know how to throw a punch as we've learned. Lastly Kyle, Donovan you both are welcome to join us for breakfast."

I groan, I fucking knew it.

Everyone looks at me. I point at Enzo, "this is why you don't give people a key to the house because you like them." I point at Kyle fucking De'Angelo, "And you could've have called so I could at least surprise you guys."

I then turn to Donavan, "why the fuck are you so tall?" I blurt out.

"Mia?" Donavan De'Angelo. Aka my best friend, aka my biggest crush, aka my partner crime.

I smile, "the one and only."