Chapter 1

B  L  A  K  E

"Wake the fuck up,Blake" Rio jumped on me,"I'm gonna be late,wake the fuck up" I groaned,"get off of me,you prick" I mumbled tiredly,"if I'm being late to my interview,I'm gonna murder you with my bare hands" he took a pillow and hit me with it,"why the fuck do you need me" he sigh loudly.

"Because I need you to come,you're my lucky charm or whatever" I rolled my eyes,"there's lucky charms in one of the cabinets,let me sleep" he grabbed my ankles,starting to drag me out of the bed,"okay,okay,Rio,relax" he got up,running his hand through his hair,"please,Blakey,please" I smiled at him,"I'll come,I promise" he smiled,"thank you".

"Wear something black,I'm warning you,not too reviling,heels,not snickers,I'm repeating myself,heels" he said while walking out the door,"and clean your fucking room!" I chuckled,walking to the bathroom,Rio is the only one I've got left,my parents left us with nothing after the war,absolute nothing,put us on the street,telling us 'they'll be back' and never did.

Both me and him got a job,which Rio just got fired from,and now going to a new job interview,with the money we bought this......tiny house,but it feels like home,it's warm,and comfortable,just what I like.

I got out of the bathroom,walking to my closet,taking out a short black silk slip dress,brushing my hair waving my hair more,putting some eyeliner and mascara,and a lipgloss,putting a black straps heels,as Rio demand me.

"Uh-uh,go change" Rio was super protective,"I can't,you'll be late,come on" I grabbed his hand,dragging him outside,"I hate you so fucking much" he said,getting inside the driver sit,me into the passenger sit,"I love you too" I kissed his cheek,giggling.

Rio drove to somewhere,I have no idea where,until I saw a huge mansion,and I mean HUGE,there was on the gate a R&N,and I had no idea what it means,"maybe I should turn back,yeah,yeah it's a very good idea,I'm just gonna make a fool out of myse-" I stopped him,taking his hand in mine,"you're gonna do great,okay,I promise" he smiled,"take a deep breath" he obeyed,"you're going to do great,okay,I'll be right out the door" he nodded,"I'm gonna do great" I smiled.

There was guards outside the gate,with guns in their hands,"name?" Rio took a deep breath,"Rio Phoenix" the guard folded through papers,"you're here for the job?" Rio nodded,"yes" he gulped,"their office is on the second floor,two brown doors,don't go into places you're not allowed to,got it" their?,"got it sir".

The gate was open,letting Rio drive,"I don't know,fuck!" He parked his car,hitting the wheel,"Rio,look at me" he ran his hand through his hair,taking a deep breath before looking at me,"you're going to blow their mind,if not,it's their lose,okay,now come on" he smiled up at me,turning off the engine,"thank you,Blakey" he kissed my cheek,opening his door,followed by me.

There was more guards around the house himself,"Rio Phoenix?" A tall guy asked,"yes sir" the guy admired my feature,smirking to himself,"the lady?" He raised one eyebrow,amused,"Blake Phoenix" I muttered quietly,making him hum,as if he.....knows me,"you got the instructions of where the office?" Rio nodded again,making the guy open the door.

Rio grabbed my hand tightly,walking inside the mansion,"I'm gonna do great,I'm gonna do great,I'm gonna do great" Rio mumbled to himself over and over again. Meanwhile,I was checking the house,there was maids running all over the house,in actual maids outfits,some cleaning,some cocking,I even heard some whimpers and whines,making me frown,"come on" Rio took me upstairs,to the second floor.