Chapter 2

B L A K E

"I got the job!" Rio shouted,running all over the house,making me laugh loudly,"okay Rio,I got it" he ran over to me,giving me a tight hug,"I love you so much,Blakey" he nuzzled his face in my neck,"Rio....." I chuckled,wrapping my arms around him.

"I promise you won't be alone for a long time,I'll sleep here" Rio knows it's hard for me to be alone,well you know,my parents left us when I was only 12,Rio used to take me with him to his job,he was sleeping with me at night,he was comforting me,I really can't imagine myself being here without him.

"It's okay,Brianna is coming to sleep here tonight" his face turned panicked,"she's what?!" I chuckled,yes I knew they were fucking,I'm happy for them,they were flirting since I know myself,she's more of a friend to him than she is to me.

Someone knocked on the door,"and we talked about Brianna" I ran to the door,"hey,get back here" Rio ran after me,desperate to open the door,"what's up bitch!" Brianna came in with her sunglasses on,throwing herself at me,"hey!" Rio whined,"shut up motherfucker,she is more Important than you" she raised her middle finger at him,I think I'm in love.

"Hello to you too,sweetheart" Rio wrapped his arms around her waist after she pulled away from me,pecking her lips,"just fucking date already" I groaned,scrunching my nose in disgust,Rio rolled his eyes before smiling at Brianna again,"I got the job" Brianna smile widened,along with her eyes,attacking Rio's face with kisses,"I'm so proud of you,Ray" yes I know,but they have weird nicknames for each other,you don't wanna know.

Rio bent down to her ear,smirking while whispering something,"uh-uh,forget it,you are not fucking when I'm here,I'm too traumatised" they both turned to look at me,"who said we are fucking" Rio said innocently,"that stupid smirk" Rio laughed,"come on Blakey,please" he made puppy eyes,pouting his lower lip,"no!" He groaned,spinning in his spot,"I'm sorry,Ray but I came for her" she pecked his lips again,turning to look at me,"so what's the plans bitch".

I love that woman more than I love myself.

T H E O

"For fucks sake,stop whining like a little girl" I scrunched my nose up in disgust as the man was falling all on four,"okay but what if I can get Rio to convince her to approve my request" Tom drowned his scotch,scrolling through kittens Instagram,"I don't even think he wants you to follow her" Draco said,trying to hack her page.

"But I really wanna see my sexy baby" Tom cried out,making me chuckle while sticking the knife deep in the guy's stomach,"you think I don't" Tom rolled his eyes,"fuck off,you got into her page!" He threw his head back,"well from a fictive page,which she blocked!".

"Okay,move out of the way,it's my turn" Tom pushed me aside,taking the knife from my hand,sticking it in the guy's lower back,"are you two really going to survive for a week" angle chuckled,"it's just one week,we survived two years didn't we?" Tom smiled widely,carving his name on the guy's forehead,"if we won't earn her brother's trust,we'll just have to use force" I shrugged my shoulder,"he'll resist a lot,I know he will".

"Well who won't resist when you fucking luck him in a cell" I shrugged again,"if we'll need to tie him up,we fucking will" Tom spat angrily,digging the knife into the guy's thigh,"dude that's a fucked up knife" he took it out,moving to the knives section,"I'm just saying,it's not going to be easy".

Tom groaned again,"dude!,I know it won't,I don't give a shit,we can fucking tie him on the first day,and get more information about my woman" I rolled my eyes,"and what am I,a fucking ghost" Tom rolled his eyes,"you know what I fucking meant".