Chapter 6

B  L  A  K  E

I woke up with a terrible headache,feeling more comfortable than I did before,looking down at myself,seeing I'm under a warm blanket,sweatpants and an oversized shirt,along with long white socks,did they change me?.

I sat up,rubbing my eyes,fuck I'm too tired for this shit,than realising I can move my muscles a bit,not all of them,like I can't move my legs too much,but they move,"Blake" a soft voice said behind the door,"I was told to give you lunch" Pansy came inside the room,a tray in her hands,"you can tell your bosses they can fuck off" I smiled sarcastically,showing her how much I fucking hate her.

She sighed,rolling her eyes,"Blake I'm really trying to help you here" I rolled my eyes,"come on,it happened two years ago and I know he moved on to someone else" I chuckled,shaking my head,"you know you still broke his heart,I don't give a shit if he moved on,he couldn't fucking sleep at night" she looked taken aback,it's her fault,she cheated on him,"but-" she started,"but what,huh?,it's your fault you ruined his fucking life" she looked disappointed,I know she loved Rio as much as he loved her,"I know" I scoffed,she sniffled,wait is she crying?.

"Eat,I don't want you to mess with them" she put the tray on the drawer,leaving as soon as she can. I didn't want to eat,I don't want to eat anything those psychos are giving me,"you better eat" I jumped,looking at both of them standing at the door,"oh fuck off" I laid back down,covering myself with the blanket,"Blake" Theo whispered,taking the blanket off of my head,"leave me alone" he sighed,"look at me,kitten" he really accept me to do that,"if I wouldn't have hurt him,you wouldn't have obeyed" I rolled my eyes,"that's not a good reason enough".

I felt him getting up,"look at me,kitten" I rolled my eyes again,turning to look at him,"what the fuck do you want" he smiled slightly,bending down to caress me cheek,"you looked hot in the maid outfit" I clicked my tongue,slapping his hand off,"wait,no that's not what I wanted to say" he chuckled,motherfucker,"Rio is doing fine,and he'll keep doing fine if you'll obey".

"I don't care,you have no fucking right to do this,keeping the both of us captives,hurting us at the same time,I don't want to fucking be here!" He sighed again,walking next to Tom,"eat,at least it'll shut the bullshit you're saying" my mouth opened in shock,chuckling before raising my middle finger,"little fucking bit-" Theo started to walk over to me,Tom stopping him from doing so,"you don't want to make the situation worse,now,do you" Theo rolled his eyes,staying back.

"Eat,Blake,I mean,I don't want your brother to be a stick man" I glared at him,"if you'll starve Rio,I'll starve myself" they groaned loudly,making me smirk,"you won't win this fight,you already know it" I crossed my arms,leaning against the headboard,"you think so?" They both raised one eyebrows,making my smirk go wider,"I'm sure so" they smirked back,leaning against the walls.

"Okay,give us whatever you got in that pretty head of yours" they both shrugged,giving me the honour,"okay,I mean,okay. Never knew the brain  size was compared to the dick size" I mumbled,playing with the blanket,"I actually knew,big right" Theo bragged,feeling proud of himself,"in your case I would say miniature,not that I know there's a smaller size,also,I know why woman didn't want the both of you" they waited impatiently for an answer,"I don't think you ever respected their requests,at least that how it feels now,so,no women wants a guy who doesn't respect his woman's requests,also goes to me,don't expect me to want you too,ever" I think it's the first time they got rejected.

They chuckled,looking a bit of taken aback by the clench of the jaw,"all you got?" I clicked my tongue,starting to throw my pillows at them,"fuck off!" Those fuckers literally blocked every pillows I threw at them,"I hate you so much already,let me go fucking home!" eventually,I ran out of pillows,laying flatly on the bed,letting out a cry,"best you've got?" Tom walked over to me,moving my hair out of my face,"this looks pretty on you" he looked down at my neck,rubbing my cheek with his thumb.