Chapter 3

B  L  A  K  E

I woke up an hour after Rio left,hearing footsteps downstairs,"R-Rio" I called out,"Rio please tell me it's you" panic raised inside me,"Brianna" I whispered,whimpering,I walked over to the kitchen,grabbing a knife.

"W-who is this?" I whimpered again,following the footsteps,"answer me!" I shouted,"don't be afraid,princess" a deep husky voice said from behind me,"relax sweetheart" he grabbed my waist,pinning me against him,I let out a loud scream,hoping Brianna would hear me,"your friend is knocked out,you have nothing to do".

He put a needle against my neck,"it won't hurt,just a little pinch" he chuckled lightly,making me let out another scream as he thrust the needle inside my neck,"shhh,shh,it's okay,you'll be okay",I was helpless,falling flatly against him,"go to sleep,sweetheart".

Darkness.

*TIME SKIP*

I woke up,tied to a bed,light in front of my face,dazzling me,"good morning" a feminine voice said,making me turn my head to the woman,"w-where am I" I tried to get up,being pulled down by the restrainers,"you'll soon get to know" she grabbed a cloth with a blue liquid,patting it slightly on my forehead,making me let out a hiss,"I'm trying my best,you've got a cut on your forehead".

"Sunshine" a familiar voice said,coming into the room,"hey" she lift her head up,kissing the familiar guy,"how are you doing,Blake,sorry about that" he pointed at his forehead,realisation hit me,that's the Angel guy,"where's Rio",he smirked,"I can't tell you,princess,sorry" he shrugged his shoulders.

Someone walked into the room,coming next to me,"Pansy,Angel" wait Pansy,is that-is that Rio's ex,"hello kitten" of fuck. I started to pull my hands against the restraints,"hey,hey,no need to panic,I'll explain everything" the couple got up,leaving the room,"where is Rio" I said sternly,glaring at him,"you'll know soon" he spun around in the chair,grabbing a pair of black gloves,"what are you doing".

The chair came closer to me,"relax kitten" he pinned me down by my chest,"do you remember me?" He raised his eyebrows,making me nod,"what's my name" he let go of me,taking the cloth Pansy used,patting it slightly on my forehead,"T-Theo",he smiled,"good girl,and don't be scared,if you want me to stop I will,just a normal check,alright" he threw the cloth away,putting a plaster on the bruise.

"I'm going to lift your shirt a bit" I shook my head,"kitten,I won't hurt you" I tried shrugging one shoulder,"want me to do it with the shirt on?" I nodded my head,"will you let me see the scar?" How does he know,"I-I want to go home" he furrowed his eyebrows,"I know more than just the scar" why is he avoiding me,"I wanna see Rio",tears prickled my eyes,"you don't need to cry,kitten" he cupped my cheek,"I'm just taking a look".

He lift my shirt up a bit,making me kick with my legs,"I just want to see the scar,baby" I sniffled,shaking my head,"can I at least take blood?",I furrowed my eyebrows,"we just want to check if your healthy,if you need some kind of a medication or something,okay?" I nodded my head,making him give me a charming smile before getting a needle with a tube contacted to it.

"Hey,has she woke up" another voice shouted through the room,"yes" Theo shouted back,"breath" I took in a deep breath as he contacted the needle into my vein,making me let out a small whimper,"she won't let me see her scar" Theo said to probably Tom,"hey,pumpkin" Tom crouched next to the bed,"we just want to take a look at it,I promise" I shook my head.