Chapter 9

B  L  A  K  E

I was now showering,washing my face with the warm water that fell over me. I tried taking the collar off before getting inside the shower,which ended up with no success.

I came out of the shower,wrapping a towel around me before,seeing both of them sitting on my bed,and I quickly got back inside the bathroom,"we're just here to put this cream on your bottom so it'll heal faster" I shook my head,"I'm fine" I heard footsteps approaching me,making me press myself further into the wall,"it wasn't an offer,kitten" Theo walked into the room,grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom,laying me over Tom's lap,"now,now sweetheart,what's up with those tears" I didn't even notice I started crying until his thumb brushed over my cheek.

I felt something cold being rubbed against my ass,making me whimper,"shhh,relax" he started to rub the cream on my ass,it did not help the pain in any fucking way,"Blake,I can give you more,you know that" I let out a small sob,letting him rub the cream on my ass cheeks,"good girl" he sat me up,putting me on Theo's lap,"come here,kitten" I cried silently as he pressed my head to his shoulder,"shhh,baby" he drew circles on my upper back,or more simple,the part that wasn't covered by the towel.

Tom brought me some clothes,but I still didn't let go of Theo,"you don't want to put some clothes on?" I didn't answer,putting my head in the crock of his neck,inhaling his scent,Damn he smelt expensive,"come on,kitten,let me just dress you up" as he saw I don't have any intention of letting go of him,he just let go of my waist,taking the shirt from next to him,trying to take the towel off of me,"no!" I whined,holding him tighter,"aren't you cold in that towel" well,a bit,but I'm comfortable,"just let me dress you up,okay,I'll be quick" I whimpered a little,pulling away from him,letting him put the shirt on me,than the pants.

I pressed my head back to his shoulder,closing my eyes,"stay awake kitten" I stayed with my eyes closed,totally ignoring him,"sweetheart" Tom called out,feeling his presence closer to me. I whined,getting comfortable on Theo's shoulder,"come on,open your eyes" I sighed,opening my eyes,"fuck,they are like the ocean" he smiled lightly,rubbing his fingers on my nose,softly.

"I'm tired" I complained,I just want to fucking sleep,"I know,little one" they kept walking,I don't know where,don't really care where. I felt myself starting to drift off as Theo sat down on his chair,"nooo,I wanna go to bed" I tried getting off of his lap,but he literally held me in a very firm grip,feeling like the air would leave my lungs,"I know,kitten,just wait a little" I whined again,trying to fall back asleep.

Eventually,I did,damn was I that tired.

T  H  E  O

She fell asleep soundlessly,if I hadn't looked at her I would have thought she is still awake,"should we tie her up" Tom shrugged his shoulders,considering if we should,"I think we should,but she will be angrier,you saw her reaction about the collar" I sighed,standing up,feeling her shifting a bit making me stop in my tracks until I felt her body still.

We walked to her room,slowly laying her on the bed,wrapping a elastic bandage around her heel and ankle as Tom locked the chain around the front bed frame. He was being very gentle,trying not to wake her up,slowly locking the other side of the chain around her left ankle,making sure it's long enough for her to move,"she'll kill us" Tom sat next to her sleeping body,softly rubbing the frown between her eyebrows with his thumb,"she will get used" he moved her hair out of her face,putting the covers over her.

I kissed her forehead after Tom did,walking out of the room with him,"what are we doing with Rio?" I quietly closed the door,locking it afterwards,sighing at Tom's question,"we can't starve him,Blake would be even more angry,we'll just won't let them see each other for more than a month until she begs us" I leaned against the door,waiting for his confirmation,"I see this as a good idea" he smirked,walking off as his phone rang.