Chapter 4

T  O  M

"She's going to be the death of us" Theo mumbled out,half asleep,"and we're just getting started" above us were a sound of a bed moving back and forth,I guess Angel and Pansy are fucking again,"do they ever stop" Theo groaned,as there was a knock on the door,"sir the maids outfit are here" Theo quickly looked up,"leave it here,thank you".

She's going to look so fucking sexy in it.

"Uhhh fuck" Theo groaned in frustration,"how long till she wakes up" I chuckled,"dude she'll wake up at like 3am,relax" he sat back in his chair,while I opened to box,revealing a black and white dress with a white apron on the part of the skirt,along with it were a black knee socks,a hair bow with cat ears,white lace gloves,and a collar with a leash attached to it,on the collar was a R&N,she's going to look so fucking cute in it.

Angel knocked on the door,his hair absolutely messy,his lips swollen,his pants are laying lazily against his hips,"come in,daddy",he rolled his eyes,opening the door,"oh fuck her mouth feel so good" he fell flatly on the couch,"you two haven't got laid in years" my mouth gaped open,"of course we did!",he chuckled,"when was the last time you fucked someone,huh?",I raised one eyebrow,trying to remember,"like three months ago,Ariana's birthday party" Ariana was our maid for like four years,she quit after her birthday,"who?" Angel asked desperately,"dude I kicked her out of my room after I came do you really think I remember her fucking name",he rolled his eyes.

"Theo?" Theo raised his head,his eyes half closed,poor boy had been training the new guys since 3am,"three weeks ago,I think?" He said tiredly,putting his head back in his hands,"what,who!" The men really think we're not getting laid,"I don't remember,I was just horny,so I went to the club and grabbed someone" he shrugged his shoulders,"alright sure,I hope you'll fuck Blake soon" I rolled my eyes,"by the way,you'll know it'll take you hours till she'll agree,and you'll eventually use force".

"This is what the muscle relaxer is for" Theo shouted,slowly closing his eyes,"yeah will probably use it,and Theo,I think you should go to your room mate,I'll wake you up at the morning" he groaned again,"can't I just sleep here" he complained,"If you want backache then you're free to sleep wherever you want" he groaned again,getting up,"and Angel do me a favor,don't fuck Pansy everyday" with that,he left,"I'll think I'll go to sleep too,you comin'?" Angel got up,coming after me upstairs.

I stopped in front of her bedroom's door,quietly opening the door,seeing her curled inside the blanket,making me smile. I closed the door quietly,walking outside,keep my way to my room.

After I got to my room,I changed clothes,setting up a timer to 3am when Blake will probably wake up,getting the most of the sleep I can before she wakes up.

Already imagining her in that outfit.

And all the crying that there's going to be.

B L A K E

I woke up in the middle of the night,with the worse headache I have ever had,someone sitting at the end of the bed,making me flinch,"oh sorry sweetheart,didn't mean to scare you" the voice said,my vision was now less blurry so I could see Tom,"good morning" I looked outside the window,seeing it's still dark,and now raining,"that was a metaphor" he smiled,"I came here only to make you go back to sleep faster".

He was wearing no shirt,a black sweatpants,a few tattoos across his arms,and his hair messy. He came closer to me,making me back away a bit,"I won't hurt you,sweetheart",he sat on the bed,bringing his hand to my hair,caressing it softly,making me relax into the bed a bit,he did it so gently I slowly closed my eyes,"go to sleep sweetheart,you're going to have a long day".