Prologue

In a certain universe, an unusual event occurred. What is it? Namely, the modern Japan of 2015 to be exact, was transported to another world. Much bigger partially knocking out the known rules of physics.

 In that world Japan was forced to fight against countries that understand diplomacy in only one way, namely surrender or die! Once there, Japan turned the whole thing upside down.

It became the country that saved everything and was the best in the world, showing that it was not weak and was absurdly powerful. She won over everything and everyone and no one could stand in her way because she is THAT powerful.

 After all, she is supposed to be the great saviour of the world and her ancestors from the Second World War saved this new world from great evil and now they have come to finish the job. In short the dream of the Asian nationalist. 

It is interesting to see how the japanese nationalist imagines the world, but we are not talking about that. This is another story and another universe.

In this universe, an unusual event has taken place and our great Japan has been joined by another country.

 A country which theoretically was her enemy during the Second World War, although nobody in her, didn't recognize it and her very prime minister, the famous war criminal Tojo considered it as the influence of the British (And he was right, O Irony!) and in practice it was a theoretical declaration of war, because de facto the intelligence of both countries cooperated with each other during the whole war, so they were allies! 

The only declaration of war by this country in the 20th century. A country on the other side of the Iron Curtain and coming from the Cold War, being the complete opposite of Japan. I am not referring to the USSR or North Korea or People's China.

What am I talking about? I am talking about the second most powerful country of the Warsaw Pact. Or to be more precise, the country which gave the Warsaw Pact its name.

 Namely, the People's Republic of Poland in 1974. At that time it was living on credit and in a luxury it had never had before. Under the leadership of the famous and well-liked by Poles of older age, although not all of them Edward Gierek.

One could say that Gierek was the only one who was liked as First Secretary until the workers' strikes in Ursus and Radom.

 It is hardly surprising when you take over power after a predecessor who ordered the army to shoot at workers during the massacre on the coast and did a lot in public opinion to catch those responsible, not that anything really happened to those responsible.

In this universe, Gierek and his party comrades can not only avoid this, but also do what Gomułka, his predecessor, could not. 

To go their own way without the boot of the Soviet Army over their heads. (For those not in the know, the Red Army was disbanded in 1946 and replaced by the Soviet Army.)

But let's start from the beginning.

Warsaw PRL
1 April 1974
14:38
An hour and a half after the transfer

The first five minutes after arriving in the other world passed in complete ignorance. The whole event was preceded only by a series of storms across the country and other weather seemed to be nothing, but historians and scientists discussing it later according to their Japanese counterparts concluded that it was probably a visible symptom of the transfer.

 How exactly this happened is a mystery of the past.

Returning to the situation after the event. What led to the discovery that they were no longer in the old world was the loss of communication with Moscow. The first reaction immediately after discovering that the equipment worked well was to quickly pass the message to the General Staff of the PRL.